Filson: Notable Slotted Pipe Supplier
Aim to provide big performance slotted pipe for customers, Filson has concentrated two decades years experience and advanced technologies.
- Available customized materials and dimensions
- Proven performance and durability
- Smooth treatment for surface and inside wall
- Broad range of applications for superior properties
- Competitive price with high-quality
What is Slotted Pipe?
Filson slotted pipe is featured with uniform slot openings to filter out needless substances, it is popular in oil and gas wells, borewell, tube wells, or drainage pipes to collect water or deliver liquids. It is used across several applications for its perfect properties.
With various slot sizes and slot section types, Filson slotted pipe is created even in open areas to allow liquid flow freely. Thanks to its outstanding resistance to aggressive elements in soils, it is workable in corrosion conditions.
As an economical solution, Filson slotted pipe’s strengths lie in its longer service life, which is up to 70 years compared to traditional pipe, and outstanding mechanical robustness to resist external loads.
Slotted Pipe Types by Materials
After standard tests like pressure test, uniformity test and hydrostatic test, Filson slotted PVC pipe has excellent strength to withstand any harsh conditions. By using high-grade materials, it is ideal solution for drainage system. Filson product is available in 4 to 6 inches.
Formed by high-grade materials, Filson stainless steel slotted pipe is feature with better tensile strength, high corrosion resistance and extended operational life. With lower maintenance and labor costs, it is popular in oil and gas exploration, petroleum refineries, etc.
Filson MS slotted pipe is fabricated by mild steel, which is low-carbon steel slotted pipe with a carbon content less than 0.3%. Due to its low carbon content, it is easy to weld and form to various sizes. With a compact surface, it can be galvanized to improve corrosion resistance.
Slotted Pipe Types by Functionality (3)
- With smooth interior surface and uniform slot openings distribution, Filson drainage pipe is an practical solution to deliver or collect water flow at high efficiency. Thanks to high hydraulic efficiency and superior durability, it is flexible used in many fields.
Other Products of Slotted Pipe (2)
- Treated by perfect polishing and finishing, Filson slotted square pipe enjoys smooth surface and outstanding appearance. With unique shapes, it can satisfy special requirements of applications and industries, depending on its good resistance to corrosion, wear and tear.
Slotted Pipe Benefits
Going through strict inspection and surface treatment, Filson slotted pipe has smooth slot openings, edges, and inside walls. It is also engineered with polishing or matte types surface.
Based on various metal and plastic as base materials, such as stainless steel, PVC, and HDPE, Filson slotted pipe can cater to a wide range of industries and applications.
By using materials that is immune to aggressive soil conditions, Filson slotted pipe demonstrates better in corrosion, acid and moisture environment.
In line with ISO certifications proven stiffness, Filson slotted pipe has good properties to withstand high pressure like external hydraulic pressure.
Advantages of Slotted Pipe
With a high-performance slotted pipe, you can get advantages as following:
- Durability: Because of its resistivity to fatigue and immune to corrosion, Filson slotted pipe has longer operating life compared to traditional pipe, which up to 70 years.
- Convenient: Equipped with threaded joints like buttress thread or round thread, Filson slotted pipe is easy to assemble and install quickly.
- Economical: As the most cost-effective solution as compared to conventional pipe, Filson slotted pipe is greatly outstrip, whether in performance or maintenance.
- Flexible design: Filson slotted pipe can be designed into any shapes, diameters and length. According to applications and industries, other special requirements can also be achieved.
Slotted Pipe Specific Features
To achieve superior performance in applications, Filson slotted pipe draws on the following features, you can check quickly to fully understand the product.
- Uniform and continuous slot opening keeps good permeability
- Precision and firm dimensions to withstand high-pressure
- OEM service to offer customized materials, sizes and shapes
- Lower probability of deformity and collapse
- Good sand control property with filtration efficiency up to 99%
- Complete accessories for a reliable and straightforward install
- Different slot sizes, patterns, and shapes
- Smooth inside wall allows higher flow velocity
- Various connecting types ensure the convenient handle
- Proven quality in accordance with ISO, and ASTM certifications
Specifications of Slotted Pipe
The specifications of the slotted pipe are listed as follows, you can choose from them or send us your unique data.
- Materials: stainless steel, PVC, ABS, MS, HDPE, etc
- Outside diameter of pipe: 10 mm – 600 mm
- Thickness: 2mm – 36.8 mm or customized
- Length: 3 m – 12 m
- Shape: round, square, or customized
- Width of slot: 0.1 mm – 0.4 mm
- Slot style: straight slot, keystone slot
- Slot pattern: staggered, straight in line, gang, or custom
- Number of slots: customized
- Distribution types of slots: parallel, crisscross, spiral
- Color: blue, silver, white or customized
- Appearance: finish, matter, polish
- Operating life: up to 70 years
Why Choose Filson Slotted Pipe
Filson slotted pipe is formed by top-grade materials, which makes it a perfect solution for oil and gas wells, irrigation, borewell, tube wells, and drainage. It is specially designed to protect and deliver liquids, hence it is popular in domestic wells and public and mining wells.
Compared to conventional slotted pipe, Filson slotted pipe is better as it is corrosion-free, long-lasting, and recyclable. It is easy to install because of the threaded ends permit tightness without using adhesives.
The stringent quality inspection goes through all stages of manufacturing slotted pipe, hence Filson can give customers high-degree products. Best of all, our OEM service is available for different depths and lengths of applications.
If you are interested in our slotted or want to learn more detailed information, please give us a call at +86-157 3695 8886 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications of Slotted Pipe
In order to avoid the damage to house structure caused by poor drainage, the external drainage system is an effective solution. The application of Filson slotted pipe in family field can reduce the cost of house maintenance, avoid property damage, and maintain integrity of house.
Because the slotted pipe has slotting of consistent size and uniform distribution, it is very suitable for agricultural irrigation. Our slotted pipes are made of high-quality stainless steel or PVC, which can effectively avoid soil corrosion and expel water from the farmland.
Filson slotted pipe has high mechanical strength and large hollow section, allowing water, oil, solution and other liquids to pass through at high flow rate, specially used for the delivery of media with fluid properties, has long service life and excellent wear resistance.
In ASR systems, slotted pipe is installed in wells or boreholes that penetrate the aquifer, plays a crucial role in facilitating water injection and extraction in aquifer storage and recovery systems, thus enabling efficient storage and retrieval of water from the subsurface aquifer.
Filson slotted pipe is widely used in various environmental protection areas, including groundwater monitoring, oil well development, waste infiltration fluid collection, geothermal systems, etc. The excellent performance ensures optimal environmental protection effect.
In borewell, slotted pipe is commonly used to extract water from underground aquifers and form a protective barrier against sediment and debris. Filson slotted pipe has standard design, precise size and excellent quality to ensure drawing clean water efficiently from borewell.
Slotted pipe is usually installed in the part of tube well intersects the aquifer, capturing impurities such as soil, sand and debris before water enters the well. It effectively ensures extracting water from underground aquifer, while providing protective barrier against sediment and debris.
including oil, mines, industrial, etc.
Slotted pipe plays an important role in many wells in domestic, agricultural and industrial fields, ensuring the best performance of wells and preventing blockage by impurities. It is widely used in water well, monitoring well, geotechnical well, restoration wells, oil and gas wells, etc.
With high corrosion resistance and non-toxic properties, Filson slotted pipe is often used to collect and recover ground water. It provides strong passage for rainwater to penetrate back into the surrounding area, and it also collects rooftop rainwater to replenish the groundwater.
Offering 35mm to 400mm length, Filson slotted pipe is perfect for collecting rainwater. Its surface is corrugated on outside, and the inside is smooth, allowing water to pass through at a high flow rate, which has positive effect on saving water resources and environmental protection.
Slotted Pipe FAQ Guide
There you can find detailed information about slotted pipe, even some technical problems and other important things you may interest in.
Go on, and find your answer.
To avoid pipe deformation and bursting, bore mechanics should take care of the following information:
- Hydraulic pressure difference caused by inside and outside water during drilling
- Hydraulic pressure and heat generated by bentonite or cement grout
- Stress formation for rocks, clay and shale outside the pipe
- Lateral compression and brittle risks for external impact of the hard stone
For Filson PVC-based slotted pipe, it has salient advantages, such as lightweight, easy to transport and install, high resistance to temperature and corrosion.
More importantly, it is non-toxic, which means it will not impart any taste, odour color or generate any harmful substances, hence it is a desirable solution for potable or drinking water fields. And it has longer service life than metal-based slotted pipe.
For Filson metal-based slotted pipe, it has higher mechanical strength than slotted PVC pipe, which allows it to suffer higher external pressure. It can be made into any shapes, like square. Adding other coating materials, it can be endowed with higher resistance to corrosion or other chemicals.
Filson metal materials is formed by different materials, it can be used in sanitary fields, decoration section, boiler parts and pressure pipe.
Therefore, whether PVC or metal slotted pipe, the best one is based on your applications and industries. If you still do not know, please contact us, our professional experts will choose the best and suitable one for you.
Slotted casing pipe is mainly used in borewell, especially collapsible or sandy-loose soil, and slit, to protect and be supported apart.
Filson slotted pipe is special because its slot opening will not hurt its mechanical strength, because its slot opening is vertical to the axis of the pipe, rather than the length of the pipe. It is done by advanced machines and experienced workers.
There are three types of tube wells: strainer well, cavity well, and slotted well.
- Strainer types tube well: It is the most common tube well and consists of blind pipes and strainer pipes or screen pipes, which are alternately placed. The strainer pipes rest against aquifers and the blind pipe rests against impervious strata. The strainer types tube is not suitable for fine sandy strata, which are easily choked.
- Cavity-type tube well: It has an underground pipe and gets its supplier from the bottom. At first, it produces sandy water, but when the cavity’s spherical area expands, sand particles can be blocked. It only accesses one special aquifer compared to a strainer-type tube well.
- Slotted type tube well: It is slotted at one end and the rest parts is plain pipe. It can compress air to develop the well. In order to prevent fine sand from entering, the slotted-type tube well is surrounded by gravel and coarse sand. Slotted-type tube wells can only tap one strata while strainer wells can tap more.