Water Well Casing Pipe
- High-quality materials to withstand harsh conditions and resist corrosion
- Precision manufacturing to ensure consistent and accurate dimensions
- Strong mechanical strength design to withstand pressure and weight loads
- Available in a range of sizes and lengths to meet specific project requirements
- Various perforations and slots options for optimal water flow and filtration
- Easy to maintain and repair, reducing downtime and overall cost
Used to support the sides of water well to prevent surrounding soil collapse, Filson water well casing pipe is usually made of hard rigid or polyvinyl. It is a standard tubular structure and is available in various sizes and lengths to be compatible with wells of various dimensions.
- Raw Materials: stainless steel, glass fiber, PVC, etc.
- Outer Diameter: 4 inches to 20 inches
- Wall Thickness: 0.25 inches to 0.75 inches
- Length: 1 m to 12 m
- Pressure Resistance: 200 psi to 2,500 psi
- Ends Type: beveled ends, plain ends
- Thickness Schedule: SCH10, SCH 20, SCH 40, etc.
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Water Well Casing Pipe
Offering Unmatched Durability and Pressure Resistance
Filson water well casing pipe is designed to meet the most demanding well drilling applications. With our years of experience in the industry, we pride ourselves on providing top-quality products that are guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
Thanks to high-quality materials and precision manufacturing, Filson water well casing can provide superior performance in a range of well drilling applications. It is built to last, with outstanding durability and resistance to corrosion, impact, and other forms of wear and tear.
Choosing Filson water well casing, you can be sure of a reliable and long-lasting solution for all your well drilling needs. Don’t hesitate to Click Here to contact us to learn more about our products or to place an order right now!