Filson V Bank Filter Unparalleled High-Efficiency Air Filter for Multiple Uses
Over the past two decades, Filson has specialized in designing and manufacturing filters. We have a comprehensive variety of standard V bank filters that meet your various filtration needs.
- Compliant with the ISO 9001 quality certification
- Having achieved the UL 900 flame retardant grade
- Robust construction and durable filter mediums
- High filtration efficiency of more than 99.99%
- Favorable price provides high cost-effective
- Customized materials and dimensions are provided
What is V Bank Filter?
Filson V bank filter, also known as V cell filter, is a high-performance air filter composed of plastic or metal frame, activated carbon, polyester, glass fiber, and other filter media. Its unique V-shaped structure forms a huge filtration area and reduces air flow resistance.
Due to the common filtration efficiency of 75% to 95%, Filson V bank filter is commonly used as a pre-filter for air filtration systems to capture impurities greater than 0.5 microns. There is also a V bank filter with a filtration efficiency of 99.995%, which can fine-filter the air.
Filson V bank filter has a simple structure, light weight, long service life, and significant filtration effect, is ideal for most air filtration systems. It is widely used in HVAC systems, pharmaceutical industry, laboratories, and other areas with high air cleanliness requirements.
V Bank Filter Types by Materials:
V Bank Filter Types by MERVE Grade (5)
Filson V Bank Filter Benefits
Adapting superior materials, Filson V bank filter has a rigid frame and strong filtration medium, which can maintain a stable structure and high filtration efficiency at fast airflow speed.
The MERV rating range of Filson V bank filter is from 11 to 18. It is capable of removing particles as low as 0.1 microns in air, with maximum filtration efficiency of more than 99.995%.
Filson provides a variety of materials and MERV grades V bank filters, which can be widely used in high-volume purification equipment, HVAC systems, hospitals, laboratories, and other fields.
Filson always wins customers’ favor with excellent quality and favorable prices. We price products based on their cost, designed to give you filters with the highest cost performance.
Advantages of Filson V Bank Filter
- Multiple Types: As an OEM factory, Filson has been specializing in designing and manufacturing filters for more than 20 years, with extensive experience, sufficient scale, and advanced equipment. We can provide a comprehensive variety of V bank filters.
- Strong Adaptability: Filson V bank filter has a stable frame and wear-resistant filter medium to be compatible with high airflow rate, high humidity, high dust content, and other extreme environments. It is temperature resistant up to 80℃ to filter hot air.
- Quick Delivery: For standard V bank filters, Filson has ample stock to deliver within two weeks. For customized products, our professional engineers will quickly determine the drawings and put them into production to delivery as early as possible.
Features of Filson V Bank Filter
- Unique V-shaped design increases air flow rate
- High impurity capture efficiency exceeds 99.995%
- Superior ABS plastic or metal frames to improve stability
- A dense and uniform pleated design enlarges the filtration area
- Huge dust holding capacity extends the service life of the filter
- Lightweight for convenient installation and replacement
- Flame-retardant materials avoid airborne spark-causing fires
- Many V-bank quantities of filters are available to choose
- The long service life of 2-3 years improves cost-effectiveness
Specifications of V Bank Filter
- Filtration Media: activated carbon, non-woven, synthetic, glass fiber, polyester, etc.
- Frame Material: ABS plastic, galvanized steel, aluminum, etc.
- Nominal Size: 24”×24”×12”, 12”×24”×12”, 20”×24”×12”, or customized.
- Separator Material: hot-melt adhesives
- Sealant Material: polyurethane (PU)
- MERVE Grade: MERV 11 to MERV 18
- Air Flow Rate: 750 m³/h to 4000 m³/h
- Thickness: 292 mm to 400 mm
- V Bank Quantity: 2V, 3V, 4V, 5V, 6V, etc.
- Tolerance Temperature: 80℃
- Relative Humidity: 80% to 100%
- Filtration Efficiency: 65% to 99.995%
- Flame Retardant Grade: UL900
- Minimum Order Quantity: 30pcs
- Service Life: 2-3 years normally
Why Choose Filson V Bank Filter
Filson V bank filters, from designing to production and testing, are conducted by professional staff by strict standards. Therefore, our products have accurate specifications, excellent performance, durable quality, and without any defects.
Filson V bank filter can filter particles as low as 0.1 microns in air and has a wide filtration accuracy range. It efficiently captures airborne pollen, sand, dust, textile fibers, mold, bacteria, smoke, and other various sizes of pollutants, the filtration efficiency can reach more than 99.99%.
If you need customized V bank filters, Filson is fully able to meet your various materials, sizes, and specifications demands. Just tell us your needs, and our professional engineers will design drawings and put them into production quickly.
Contact Filson by phone at +86-157 3695 8886 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications of V Bank Filter
The air clean grade of the laboratory is extremely high, so it needs to install an air filter, and the convenient-installation, durable V bank filter is the first choice for the laboratory. It has a huge dust-holding capacity and always maintains high filtration efficiency.
Since most of the electronic industry makes accurate electronic components, the dust in the air will have a great impact on products. The capture of dust in the air by Filson V bank filter delivers clean and dust-free gas to the electronic component production workshop.
V Bank Filter FAQ Guide
The V bank filter consists of a V-shaped frame and a pleated filter medium filled in it. The upper and lower flanges play a fixed role. There are multiple options for the number of “V” shapes, and the more the quantity, the larger the filtration area.
The frame material of Filson V bank filter has high-purity ABS plastic, galvanized steel, aluminum, etc. They have chemical inert, corrosion resistance, and good stability, ensuring that the filter does not deform after a long time of use under a quick air flow rate.
The filter media materials of Filson V bank filter include superior activated carbon, non-woven, synthetic, glass fiber, polyester, etc. They have pleated structures to provide a large filtration area and huge dirt-holding capacity, ensuring efficient air filtration.
The MERV rating range of Filson V bank filter is 11 to 18, in which the filtration level of the Bank V HEPA filter is MERV17 to MERV18. It can not only filter particles more than 3 microns to pre-filter air but also capture impurities as low as 0.3 microns, achieving a filtration efficiency of more than 99.995%.
Owing to Filson being an OEM manufacturer and our target customers being factories or suppliers, our minimum starting order quantity is 30. Details can be communicated by contacting us.