UPVC Casing Pipe
- Low friction and high flow characteristics for smooth surface
- High resistance to corrosive and chemicals for stable performance
- Robust strength and high impact strength resists external pressure
- Lightweight and thread design for easy install and transport
- Different sizes and dimensions in line with customized needs
By adopting high degree materials, Filson UPVC casing pipe is featured with high strength and seamless with resilient. Also, it is free from weakness and broken by formation, rusting and weathering, which ensures it can last for longer service life.
- Material: UPVC
- Wall thickness: 1mm – 150mm
- Outer diameter: 6mm – 2500mm
- Length: up to 100 feet
- Surface: polishing, annealing, pickling, bright
- Ambient temperature: up to 70°C
- Service life: more than 50 years
- Standard:ASTM, ISO, EN, API
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson UPVC Casing Pipe
No Rusting, Weathering and Chemical Reactions
Filson UPVC casing pipe is inherently inert to corrosion and chemical reaction, hence it is perform well than metal casing pipe in salty, sandy and chemically water without any effect over years. Also, it has robust and compact design to extend its service life.
With smooth and finishing internal and external surface, Filson UPVC casing pipe has low frictional loss and also reduces power consumption. Compared to traditional casings, it is more economical as its high resistant to bacterial growth and rusting.
Fabricated by high grade materials and advanced technology, Filson UPVC casing pipe is strong and has high impact and tensile strength. Compare to traditional metal casing, it is light-weight, durable and recyclable. With various connection types, it is easy to install and interlocked.
Filson provides customized service, if you want to get special products, please Click Here to connect us! Based on your requirements, our technical staff will produce the best product for you.