Twilled Dutch Extruder Screen Pack
- Uniform pore size, reliable filtration performance
- High tensile strength, good corrosion resistance
- Precise weaving, defects-free, without sharp edges
- Excellent wear resistance, long service life
- In accordance with ISO: 9001 standards
- Suitable for gas and liquid filtration applications
- Send Us Inquiry
Twilled dutch weave is one of the most frequently used weave method. It combines dutch and twill weaving to build strong strength. Twilled dutch extruder screen pack is made of very fine stainless steel wire cloth, to micron size. It provides reliable filtration performance with fine mesh holes.
- Raw material: stainless steel wire cloth
- Thickness: 0.076-1.2mm or customized
- Effective area: 7.5-50%
- Nominal micron retention: 5-180 micron
- Screen type: twilled dutch weave
- Working temperature: up to 100℃
- Quality certification: comply with ISO: 9001 standards
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Twilled Dutch Extruder Screen Pack
Your Dependable Twilled Dutch Extruder Screen Pack Manufacturer in China
Filson is a professional extruder screen manufacturer in China, we are able to offer complete series of extruder screen products. Twill dutch extruder screen pack has the advantage of high tensile strength, good corrosion resistance and long service life.
As an ISO certified extruder screen fabricator in China, we strictly control on every detail of the process. Our twill dutch extruder screen pack has approved by ISO: 9001 quality management system. So you can totally feel ease to use our twilled dutch extruder screen.
Due to the twill dutch weave construction, it has the advantage of uniform pore size, high tensile strength, good corrosion resistance and ease of cleaning. Twilled dutch extruder screen is widely used for gas and liquid applications.
Twilled dutch extruder screen has served a wide variety of applications such as petroleum, chemical, medicine metallurgy and machinery industries. Send us your drawing and specifications, we will quote for you immediately.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information