Your Best Selection of Stainless Steel Sintered Wire Mesh
Filson stainless steel sintered wire mesh is made of 304/316L stainless steel as usual, therefore has the advantages of superior corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. Accordingly, it is suitable for various filtration procedures in high heat or chemical liquid filtration environment.
Furthermore, if you have higher temperature operating requirement even up to 800-1000 °C, you may choose Filson sintered stainless steel wire mesh in duplex SS and super duplex 2507 materials.
Filson sintered SS wire mesh is always your best choice for filtration in high-temperature and corrosive environments. Now send to sales@Filsonfilters.com to get a quote within 12 hours!
Filson stainless steel sintered wire mesh experiences a sintering process by vacuum furnace, providing better structure strength and opening position than common woven wire mesh. Hence, it will perform perfectly in high pressure operating conditions.
- Raw materials: SS316L, SS 304 or on request
- Aperture size: 1-200μm
- Number of layers: 3-8layers
- Operating temperature: up to 1500℉
- Shape: square, disc, plate, sheet, cylinder, conical …
Note: Filson can pre-cut stainless steel sintered wire mesh to the shape and size you required.
- Superior anti-humidity ability for less rusting
- Great corrosion resistance to acid and alkali
- Easy to clean withlow maintenance costs
- High structure strength to allow high flow rate
- Uniform pore distributionfor stable filtration precision