Your Innovative Stainless Steel Sintered Mesh Filter Supplier in China
Filson standard stainless steel sintered mesh filter is commonly made of SS 304/316L, with superior corrosion resistance. But if you need to operate at stronger corrosive conditions, we will suggest you to select SS 904L as the raw material.
Alternatively, we can also assemble additional structural support on the outer surface for the rigidity demands of high pressure applications. Meanwhile, it can maintain the filtration accuracy of 1-250 micron.
Call us now! Filson engineer team is always here to provide you a perfect filtration solution!
Filson stainless steel sintered mesh filter has a stable pore structure to ensure uniform filtration grade, with efficiency of 99.98%. Thereby, it is widely recognized and used by various industries including pharmaceutical industry, industrial waste filtration.
- Raw material: SS304, SS 316L, Super Duplex,
- Filtration efficiency: 99.98%
- Differential pressure: 362.5psi
- Connection type: 222/226/SOE/DOE…
- Filtration rating: 1-250μm
- plate size: 1200×1500 mm
- Layers: 5-8 layers
- Length: 1000mm
Note: OEM is always allowed according to your requirements
- High particle removal ratesby large filtration area
- Rigid structure by the vacuum sintering process
- Reusable for several times of cleaning
- No particle falling off&contamination avoidance
- Large dirt holdingcapacity for less replacement