Stainless Steel Extruder Screen
- Excellent corrosion resistance especially acid, alkali conditions
- High quality stainless steel extruder screen and competitive prices
- Smooth edge, no sharp angle, burrs or acute angles
- Different weave type such as plain dutch, twill dutch, twill, reverse dutch
- In accordance with ISO: 9001 quality certification
- Widely used in food, PVC films, chemical, plastic and rubber industry
Filson stainless steel extruder screen has the advantage of good corrosion resistance and high wear resistance. Even in high acid and alkali conditions, it still remains its high filtration efficiency. In addition, it can serve a long time.
- Raw material: 304 or 316L stainless steel woven wire mesh
- Diameter: from 5mm to 600mm
- Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
- Layer: single layer or multiple layers
- Mesh count: usually 20-650 mesh
- Open area: 25-60%
- Shape: round, oval, rectangle, kidney shape and other special shape
- Style: plain dutch weave, twill dutch weave, twill weave and reverse dutch weave
- Quality certification: comply with ISO: 9001 standards
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Stainless Steel Extruder Screen
Your Dependable Stainless Steel Extruder Screen Manufacturer in China
As a reliable stainless steel extruder screen manufacturer in China, Filson has the ability to provide our customers with single layer or multi-layer stainless steel extruder screens. They are available in various shapes screen with accurate size and smooth edge.
Stainless steel extruder screen is one of the most frequently used extruder screen. It is woven with stainless steel wire mesh cloth. It can be woven in different dutch weave types such as plain, twill and reverse dutch weave.
Single layer screen is simple in design. While the multi layer screens are spot welded together which is no damage the screen. And the multi layer screens is used for applications where high precision filtration and separation is required.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information