Stainless Steel Casing Pipe
- Extended service life for durable and reliable quality
- High tensile strength and mechanical properties
- Great resistance to corrosion and pressure
- Robust structure to withstand high temperature
- Customized solution available for unique needs
Filson stainless steel casing pipe has special surface treatment including polishing, annealing, pickling or bright, and based on customer’s requirement, its surface can be coated as galvanized, anticorrosive coated and other deep processing.
- Material: ss 316, ss 316L, ss 304, ss 304L
- Surface color: blue
- Shape: round
- Type: seamless
- Length: 3 m – 12 m
- Pipe ends: plain, bevel ends
- Diameter: 150mm – 250mm
- Wall thickness: 1” – 24”
- Ambient temperature: up to 70° C
- Installation: vertical, horizontal, inclined
- Service life: more than 50 years
- Standards: ASTM
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Stainless Steel Casing Pipe
For Perfect Performance and Elegant Look
By adopting high-level stainless-steel materials, Filson stainless steel casing pipe is featured with higher resistance to corrosion compared to steel, iron and concrete pipe, which is easy to rust and damage through abrasion or accumulate debris.
With rigid and robust structure, Filson stainless steel casing pipe is durable that lasts for long service life without collapse. Also, it has low-maintenance due to its excellent properties. According to your needs, it can be added other materials to enhance its properties in temperature.
Filson stainless steel casing pipe is an ideal solution for many commercial and industrial setting due to its shiny and elegant look. What’s more, it is 100% recyclable to reduce the environmental impact.
We also support customized service for unique needs, if you want to get a special stainless steel casing pipe, please Click Here to contact us. We are here for you 24/7!