Prominent Stainless Steel Candle Filter Element Manufacturer
Filson stainless steel candle filter element overcomes the limitations of synthetic fiber cartridges in terms of temperature and chemical compatibility. So it allows filtration at the temperature up to 600°C, and reduces the damage in acidic corrosive conditions.
Additionally, Filson stainless steel candle filter elements shows the outstanding durability and reusability since its stainless steel construction. It also supports a fast and easy maintenance by regular back-flushing without downtime.
Choose Filson! Choose a trustworthy partner of stainless steel candle filter element!
Filson stainless steel candle filter elements are typically pleated or cylindrical (wrapped), with a lightweight core surrounded by the outer layer. Sintered stainless steel wire mesh, internal core, and the support ring are welded together, created a robust structure.
- Raw material: SS304, SS 316L as standard
- Working temperature: Max. 600°C
- Filtration rating: 2-200μm
- Filtration efficiency: 99.9%
- Pressure range: 21-210 bar
- Connection type: as request
Note: material/filtration rating/connection type can be customized upon request
- Cleanable and regenerative for long lasting time
- Prominentfiltration rating to offer high filtration efficiency
- Superior temperature resistance for high heat conditions
- All stainless steel construction for high structure strength
- l Reliable removal capability of retained solids by back-washing