Spin On Hydraulic Filter
- Suitable for almost all hydraulic system
- Easy to install and remove, long service life
- Premium corrosion resistance, anti-abrasion
- Used to remove metal debris, rust from hydraulic oil
- Competitive prices as well as customized service
- Meet ISO quality standards and CE standards
Spin on hydraulic filter, also called return line hydraulic filter, is designed to purify hydraulic oil or fluid in pressurized hydraulic systems. It can save maintenance costs and extend critical parts like engine service life.
- Raw material: steel, fiberglass, special paper, synthetic, stainless steel wire mesh, etc
- Filtration efficiency: 99.5% of 20 micron particles
- Micron rating: 10 micron, 25 micron
- Max flow rate: 20 gpm
- Max operating temperature: 225℉
- Max operating pressure: 250 psi
- Color: blue, red, etc
- Oil type: hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, etc
- Quality standard: ISO standard
- MOQ: 50 PCs
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Spin On Hydraulic Filter
Your Reliable Spin On Hydraulic Filter Manufacturer in China
As an experienced oil filter manufacturer in China, we have over 20 years experience on spin on hydraulic filter fabrication. Our high quality spin on hydraulic filter has compact structure and long service life which make it popular in hydraulic system.
Spin on hydraulic filter housing is made of carbon steel or mild steel with powder coating. The high quality construction and durability of spin on hydraulic filter ensure your hydraulic system stays in good condition.
It is recommended that you should check your existing filter. When the filter become dirty or clogged, the canister is removed and a new spin on fuel filter is installed. Spin on hydraulic filter is widely used in industrial, mobile equipment, power transmission applications.
If you have any requirements or doubt of Filson spin on hydraulic filter, please consult Filson engineers.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information