Spin On Fuel Water Separator Filter
- Compact structure, easy to install, change and maintain
- High filtration performance, large filtration surface area
- Available in 2 micron, 5 micron, 10 micron, 30 micron, etc
- Low pressure differential at high flow, long service life
- High quality replacement spin on fuel water separator filter
- Comply with ISO: 9001 standards and CE standards
- Send Us Inquiry
Spin on fuel water separator filter contains a filter head, cylindrical tube, NPTF female ports and a clear plastic bowl. Its aluminum cast mount head is powder coated to resist corrosion. And its bowl with drain plug is used to collect removed water and debris.
- Raw material: powder coating, stainless steel, plastic, etc
- Dimension: according to your application
- Filtration efficiency: 96% of 5 micron particles, 100% removal of water droplets
- Flow rate: 15 gph
- Application: low or high pressure injection system, gasoline marine engines
- Oil type: diesel oil, engine oil, etc
- Industry standard: ISO and CE standard
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Spin On Fuel Water Separator Filter
Your Reliable Spin On Fuel Water Separator Filter Manufacturer in China
Spin on fuel water separator filter offer excellent performance and easy installation. These assemblies are available in three fuel flow ratings to match the demands of your diesel engine. Customized service as well as competitive prices are both available.
Spin on fuel water separator filter is best suited as the final filtration stage before the fuel enters the engine. The deep pleated media is used to trap fine particles as the core part. The micron rating of spin on fuel water separator is available in 5 micron, 10 micron, 30 micron, etc.
Spin on fuel water separator filter is able to remove 5 micron contaminants with an efficiency up to 96% (100% removal of water particles). It is featured with compact structure, easy installation and durable service life.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information