Slotted Perforated PVC Pipe
- Excellent water influx as for special slotting technique
- Superior resistance to high pressure jetting
- Easy to handle, transport and install for low weight
- Perfectly cut slots without any burrs and residues
- Smooth inside wall allows liquid flow freely
- Extensive ranges of applications
- Longer service life for superb resistance to corrosion
Filson slotted perforated PVC pipe has lest possibility of clogging for its smooth opening holes and flat inside wall, thus it can even be used in sandy soil without filter materials using. Available for plain end, solvent cement socket end or rubber ring ends, it is easy to install and keep tighness.
- Materials: PVC
- Diameter ranges: 20mm – 800 mm
- Pressure class: PN8 – PN25
- Color: grey, blue, other color is request
- Standard: EN, ISO
- Service life: more than 50 years
- Slot pattern: staggered, straight in line, gang, or custom
- Length of pipe: up to 20 m or customized
- Distribution types of slots: parallel, crisscross, spiral
- Operating temperature: up to 80°C
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, custom sizes available.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Slotted Perforated PVC Pipe
Best Choice for Collect Liquid as Superior Performance
Filson slotted perforated PVC pipe is widely used as collection of liquid rainwater in irrigation, highways and roads to avoid overflow and flood in the area. What’s more, its end is welded by solvent without any adhesive or additive to avoid water pollution.
By utilizing top-grade materials, Filson slotted perforated PVC pipe exhibits well in corrosion and shock resistance, and it inhabits the reproduction of bacteria in holes and surface, which will not change color, small and tastes of liquids.
Filson is committed to providing customers with slotted perforated PVC pipe they can depend on, so we employ professional experts, design team and skilled workers to fabricate every product. If you are hesitating about which products, please Click Here to find our answer.