Your Reliable Partner of Sintered Woven Wire Mesh in China
Filson sintered woven wire mesh is a versatile sintered filtration material with large dirt holding capacity, and can be cleaned by back washing or high pressure water jetting. Meanwhile, it is capable to maintain great filtration efficiency after cleaning 3-5 times.
Filson sintered woven wire mesh is simply processed by cutting, bending or welding, so that you can handily process it into round, conical, tube, and other shapes for your specific application. We also provide pre-processing services if you need.
Filson is always here to help you fabricate the best quality and most durable sintered woven wire mesh. Please don not hesitate to contact us NOW!
Filson sintered woven wire mesh is mainly manufactured by SS 304/316L, and other alloys are also available upon your requirements. By a series of vacuum sintering, rolling and formation processes, Filson sintered woven wire mesh will offer high mechanical strength finally.
- Raw material: SS304, SS 316L, SS 904L, bronze, Monel, Inconel, Nickel,titanium …
- Layers: 3-8 layers
- Filtrationrating: 1-100 micron
- Size: 600mm,1200 mm
- Operating temperature: up to 676℃upon material
- Weaving patterns: dutch weave,square weave, plain weave, twill weave
Note: additional perforated plates can be added as a structural support if you require
- Perfect permeability from high porosity
- Easily cleaned by physical and chemical methods
- Superb filtration capabilityin demanding environments
- Complete stainless steel configuration with superior rigidity
- Extensive range of micron ratingfrom 1 to 100 micron