Trustworthy Sintered Stainless Steel Disc Supplier Choice
Filson sintered stainless steel disc has the 2-300 micron standard filtration accuracy, and can be customized with a maximum diameter of 3000 mm. In summary, it performs very well from fine sediment filtration to coarse filtration.
Unlike disposable filters, Filson sintered stainless steel discs maintain a decent micron rating after a period of use and several cleanings. Therefore, it can effectively reduce the downtime and maintenance costs.
Please kindly mention us your needs to get a quick reply within 12 hours!
Filson 5-layer sintered wire mesh generally consist of SS 304/316L, or other unique alloys like Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Nickel… It can
Filson sintered stainless steel discs can be manufactured by stainless steel powder, as well as stainless steel wire mesh. Through the sintering process, it may offer the stable structure and pore distribution for superior filtration performance.
- Raw material: SS304, SS 316L, SS 904L, etc.
- Filtration accuracy: 2-300 µm
- Maximum diameter: 3000 mm
- Thickness: 1-10 mm
- Metal frame: with or without
- Shape: round, toroidal, oval, fan-shaped…
Note: material/diameter/micron rating/thickness/shape can be customized
- Excellent structure rigidity for high pressure conditions
- Uniform pore distribution for consistent filtering property
- Available in various shapes for a adaptable installation
- 100% stainless steel construction to offer high corrosionresistance
- Moisture proofto prevent rusting of device