Your Complete Solution for Sintered Nickel Wire Mesh
Filson sintered nickel wire mesh has remarkably heat resistance up to 1000 °C, as it is made of pure nickel with the purity >99.8%. In addition, it provides high tolerance to acetic and sulfuric, thus particularly well-suited for sawater de-slagging, sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid filtration.
To ensure the high mechanical strength and uniform permeability, Filson sintered nickel wire mesh is always adopted the diffusion annealing technologies. Standard filtration accuracy of Filson sintered nickel mesh is 0.2-300μm, or customizing according to your specific needs.
Contact Filson today and your problem will be solved by our expert engineer team!
Filson sintered nickel wire mesh exhibits numerous advantages, such as high rigidity, high filtration precision, anti-temperature and anti-corrosion. Therefore, it is widely used in the petrochemical, chemical, metallurgy, environmental, pharmaceutical industries.
- Raw material: Nickel
- Filtration accuracy: 2-300μm
- Thickness: 0.5-8mm
- Shape: sheet, disc, cylinder, conical, candle, basket …
- Operating temperatures: 1000°C
Note: Filson supply both sintered nickel wire mesh and finished filter products of it.
- Effective operatingin corrosive filtration processes
- Excellent durability to avoid frequently replacing
- Large filtration area for superior dirt holding capacity
- Pure sintered nickel constructionfor high temperature resistance
- High rigiditywith outstanding vibration resistance