Your Top Choice of Sintered Nickel Filter Supplier
An important feature provided by Filson sintered nickel filter is the excellent resistivity to highly corrosive fluids, such as hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid. Whereby it can easily meet the seawater desalination or chemical liquid filtration.
Filson quality management system is ISO 9001 certified. We always keep sampling by air bubble point and air diffusion testing, raw material performance verification, to ensure the best quality of Filson sintered nickel filter.
Contact Filson today and our engineers will help you to design the most suitable sintered nickel filter!
Compared with the sintered stainless steel filters, Filson sintered nickel filter provides the distinct advantage of extreme temperature of 800°C to 1200°C. And it is capable of performing well at severe corrosive environment, especially for acidic liquids.
- Raw material: Nickelwire screen, Nickel powder
- Operating temperature: 800-1200°C
- Filtration rating: 1-200μm
- Filtration efficiency: 99.9%
- Shape: pipe/tube, plate, sheet, disc, ring, foil, cone, cylinder, candle
- Length: up to 1200mm without welding
Note: dimensions are all available on request
- Superior thermal resistance up to 800-1200°C
- Allnickel construction for excellent caustic resistance
- Cleanable&Good regeneration abilityfor long using time
- Premiumsolution for filtering concentrated acidic liquids