Your Professional Manufacturer of Sintered Monel Wire Mesh
Filson sintered monel wire mesh is normally made of high grade Monel material, which has higher strength than pure nickel. It is known as the excellent resistance to acidic and alkaline corrosion, applying to the environment of hydrofluoric acid, hot concentrated alkaline solution.
In addition, Filson sintered monel wire mesh offers extreme benefits of high temperature resistance even up to 1200°C than stainless steel material. However, it can also be able to maintain great mechanical properties at subzero temperatures.
If you are looking for a super thermal temperature and corrosion resistant filter material, choose Filson sintered monel wire mesh! Inquire us now to get a INSTANT quote!
Filson sintered monel wire mesh has high air permeability with 1-100 micron filtration rating. Since the adequate flow resistance and outstanding mechanical strength, it can perfectly handle higher pressure loading.
- Raw material: Monel 400, Monel K-500, Monel 401, Monel 404, Monel R405…
- Filtration rating: 1-100 micron
- Operating temperature: 800 to 1200°C
- Structure: 5 layers as standardor on request
- Standard size: 480×480, 480×980, 500×1000, 600×1200, 610×1219, 610×125,1000×1000, 1200×1200 mm
Note: dimensions and layers can be customized depending on your needs
- Superior tensile strength for stable structure
- Reusable to saving total cost on filtration
- Resistant to stress corrosion cracking
- Excellent temperatureresistance under high heat condition
- Various cleaning methods forlong term use