Your Optimal Choice for Sintered Mesh Filter Plate in China
Filson sintered mesh filter plate is generally constructed with quality SS 304/316L, and other alloys like Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy are available if you require. It shows high-precision filtration with the range from 2µm to 300µm, to provide a outstanding filtration achievement.
After a period of using, Filson sintered mesh filter plate can be cleaned easily thanks to its smooth surface and simple flat structure. You can use chemical solution or ultrasonic equipment to clean your Filson sintered mesh filter plate. Backwashing is allowed certainly.
Call us now for more detail information and inquiry!
Filson sintered mesh filter plate is available in diameters up to 3000mm, with the thickness ranges of 1-5mm. Thus enabling it to be customized for a multitude of devices requires different sizes, such as fluidized bed, chromatographic column, dry plate, slurry filter.
- Raw material: SS 304/316L, Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Nickel …
- Thickness: 1mm to 5mm
- Diameter:10-3000 mm
- Filtration accuracy: 2-300 micron
- Workingtemperature: -200°C to 600°C
- Cleaning methods: back-washing, ultrasonic cleaning, etc.
Note: outer rings can be added upon request for more robust structure
- Simple to cleanfor prolonging service life
- Cleaning easilyby backwashing/chemical solution/ultrasonic
- Rigid structure to withstand a high temperature
- High pressureresistance to support backwash
- Superior filtration efficiencyeven after several times cleaning