Your Prominent Sintered Mesh Filter Baskets Manufacturer in China
Filson sintered mesh filter baskets mainly used SS 304 or SS 316L as material, which offers good advantage of acid and alkali resistance. In addition, it provides the excellent structure strength to withstand the flow rate of even 3600 m3/hr.
The most common Filson sintered mesh filter basket has a 5-layer sintered wire mesh construction, with standard thickness of 1.7mm. Certainly, the number of layers and the mesh weaving style of Filson sintered mesh baskets are all optional.
Details? Quote? Contact us today for CE qualified sintered mesh filter baskets!
Filson sintered mesh filter basket is widely used in numerous applications, including petroleum, construction machinery and food industries. Furthermore, it is also well-suited for coarse filtration of heavy-duty applications since the filtration rating of 5-2000µm.
- Raw material: SS304, SS 316L, SS 904L or customized
- Filtration flow rate: 3600m3/hr
- Filtration accuracy: 5-2000µm
- Operatingtemperature: -200°C to 800°C
- Thickness: 1.7mm, 2.5mm, 3.5mmor customized
Note: handles or flanges can be customized upon request
- 100% stainless steel construction withgood rigidity
- Large dirty holding capacity for long using time
- Durable and cleanablefeatures to avoid frequently replacing
- Large filtration area for high filtering efficiency
- High mechanical strength to support large flow rate