Sintered Mesh Extruder Screens
- Suitable for high pressure, high viscosity environments
- Available in different shapes like round, rectangular, oval, kidney-shaped
- Good permeability, high temperature resistance
- High strength and durability, anti-corrosion, anti-wear
- No deform, without sharp edges, burrs or acute angles
- In accordance with ISO: 9001 quality standards
With features of high strength and large dirt holding capacity, sintered mesh extruder screens are used for plastic recycling processing, virgin plastic production and blown film applications. It can also be used for fine filtration in chemical, medicine and metallurgy industries.
- Raw material: stainless steel wire
- Diameter: 0.375-1.375 inch
- Thickness: 0.35-8 mm
- Layer: standard five layers or at request
- Micron rating: from 1 micron to 300 micron
- Screen type: sintered woven wire mesh
- Working temperature: up to 480℃
- Quality certification: comply with ISO: 9001 standards
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Sintered Mesh Extruder Screens
Your Dependable Sintered Mesh Extruder Screens Manufacturer in China
As one of the best sintered mesh extruder screens manufacturer in China, we can design and build various precision of wire mesh into different sintered mesh extruder screens based on your applications.
Sintered mesh extruder screens are usually made of stainless steel wire mesh in different shapes and edges. It consists of five layers: perforated layer, buffer layer, fine mesh, protective layer and filter layer which are sintered together to form a sturdy multi-layers filter mesh.
Sintered mesh extruder screens are anti-wear, anti-corrosion. It can withstand temperature up to 480℃. They are available in various shapes like round, rectangular, oval, kidney-shaped, etc.
You should timely replace sintered mesh extruder screens to eliminate impurities in the filter core. Once the sintered mesh extruder screens are deformed and damaged, they are ought to be replaced immediately.
Send us your drawing and specifications, we will quote for you immediately.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information