Sintered Glass Filter Disc Grade 4
- Endorsed with ISO 9001 standard
- Wide applications in many industries
- Low absorption and high retention
- Without importing fibers into filtrate
- Build from high performance materials
Filson sintered glass filter disc grade 4 has a filtration rating ranging from 10 to 16 microns. Owing to fine pore size, it is ideal for analytical work with very fine precipitates, like barium sulphate, copper oxides, etc, preparative work with precipitates of appropriate fineness and so on.
- Porosity Grade: 4
- ISO 4793 designation: P16
- Pore Size: 10 – 16 microns
- Material: Borosilicate Glass
- Capacity (Metric): 8mL, 30mL, 50mL, 500mL, 1000mL
- Disc Diameter (Metric): 15mm, 20mm, 35mm, 95mm, 120mm
Note: parameters above are for reference purpose, please contact us for detailed information.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Sintered Glass Filter Disc Grade 4
Your Top-rated Sintered Glass Filter Disc Manufacturer in China
Made of high quality borosilicate glass, Filson sintered glass filter disc grade 4 is very durable and shows prolonged lifespan. Featuring uniformly porous structure, it is pretty effective in filtration and provides low absorption and high retention capacity.
Due to advanced sintering technology, every Filson sintered glass filter disc grade 4 has excellent integrity, without shedding and is strictly inspected before delivering. Therefore during filtration it does not introduce fibers into the filtrate, ensuring clean filtration.
In order to meet your special needs, Filson also provide customized services based on your drawings or parameters, like thicknesses, diameters and so on. With 10 mature automatic production lines in our factory, we can provide fast delivery even for bulk orders.