Your Superlative Sintered Bronze Filter Discs Exporter in China
Filson sintered bronze filter discs offer higher filtration accuracy than common sintered mesh filters, with the smallest micron rating down to 0.2µm. Moreover, its particle removal efficiency peaks at 99.9%, significantly higher than the sintered mesh filter of 75%-85%.
With the small pore size and stable pore distribution, Filson sintered bronze filter disc is an optimal selection for many applications, including pressure drop, silencers, and flow control. Noteworthily, it is usually not suitable to contact with food or sanitary water.
Interested in Filson sintered bronze filter discs? Now contact +86 157 3695 8886 for more detail information!
Filson sintered bronze filter discs are usually sintered with bronze spherical particles under stable pressure and controlled temperature. Therefore, it contributes uniform porosity and tight particle structure to provide precision filtration of gas&liquid.
- Raw material: bronzeparticles
- Filtration accuracy: 0.2-200µm
- Temperature range: -160°Cto 200°C
- Diameter: 350mm
- Thickness: 2-5 mm
- Particle removal efficiency: 99.9%
- Shape: circle, oval, fan-shaped, or upon request
Note: diameter/filtration rating/shape/thickness is available in customization
- No particle drop for pollution-free
- Precise control of fluid output flow
- Perfectpressure distribution by uniform openings
- Ease of weld for simplified installation
- Stable pore shape due to sintering process