Single Layer Extruder Mesh Screen
- Lightweight, economical and easy to process
- Available in disc, tube, ring, cone shapes(single layer)
- No sharp edge, burrs, acute angle and other defects
- Excellent acid, alkali resistance, high thermal resistance
- Sufficient stock, ready to ship, short lead time
- In accordance with ISO: 9001 quality standards
- Send Us Inquiry
Single layer extruder mesh screen is one of the most frequently used extruder screen in plastic industry. It is critical to extruder equipment. Single layer extruder mesh screen features lightweight, economical and easy to process.
- Raw material: stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanized steel, copper, brass, etc
- Screen diameter: 20-800mm
- Thickness: 0.35-8 mm
- Filtration grade: 1 micron to 10 mm
- Layer: single layer
- Screen type: weaving, pleated, perforated
- Shape: round, rectangular, square, oval, kidney
- Edge: with metal or rubber frame
- Quality certification: comply with ISO: 9001 standards
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Single Layer Extruder Mesh Screen
Your Dependable Single Layer Extruder Mesh Screen Manufacturer in China
As one of the best single layer extruder mesh screen suppliers in China, we produce single layer extruder mesh screen with no sharp edges which is suitable for your extrusion equipment. Just send us your specifications like mesh counts and requirements, we will contact you at once.
Single layer extruder mesh screen could be processed into various shapes like round, disc, ring, tube, cone, kidney shapes. And its types are available in weaving, perforated, pleated into desired shapes.
Single layer extruder mesh screen is carefully engineered to remove foreign particles into final extrusions. It is widely applied to polyester film, rubber, chemical fiber and plastic extrusions process. It can also be used in petroleum, metallurgy, pharmaceutical industries.
Send us your drawing and specifications, we will quote for you immediately.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information