Screen Pipe for Geothermal Well
- Consistent slot opening with a large open area
- Rigid structure without collapse risks
- Low tendency of clogging or plugging
- Reliable quality in line with industrial standards
- Available for customized service
Filson screen pipe for geothermal wells is featured with V-shaped opening slots, which are narrowest at the outer face and widen inwardly. All slots of our products are clean and burr-free, which reduces the possibility of clogging.
- Raw Material: stainless steel 304, 316, etc
- Product Style: fishing neck style, open top style
- Shape: rod, cone
- Length: 12”, 18”, 24”, 36”
- Thickness: 0.188”, 0.116”, 0.125”, 0.25”, etc
- Hole diameter: 1/16”, 1/4”, 3/16”, etc
- Sizes: 3-1/2”, 4”, 4-1/2”, 5”, 5-1/2”, etc
- Outer diameter: 1-3/4”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 2-7/8”, etc
- Rod diameter: 3/16”, 1/4”, or customized
- Open area perforation: 33%
- Standard: API, ISO
Note: above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom size
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Screen Pipe for Geothermal Well
Superior Quality to Optimal Applications
Filson screen pipe for geothermal wells is made from top-grade metal materials, it has high strength characteristics at minimum weights. Therefore, our product is workable in harsh conditions, such as high pressure, corrosion, etc.
Due to advanced welded technology, Filson screen pipe for geothermal wells has a durable and strong screen. And its screen is washable and cleanable, which reduces maintenance costs. That’s why our product is a popular solution for geothermal wells.
With a continuous-slot screen, Filson screen pipe for geothermal wells offers more open surface area than other types and can provide maximum process output. And large open area also improves flow efficiency.
Except for this, Filson also offers other related products. Based on your application, the length, sizes, and materials can be specified. We have professional technical staff and an experienced design team to help you.