Rubber Framed Extruder Screen
- High filtration performance, cost-effective solution
- Available in a variety of sizes, shapes and types
- Good strain resistance, excellent chemical resistance
- High strength and rigid structure with rubber frame
- Widely used for plastic extrusion, chemical fiber filtration, etc
- In accordance with ISO: 9001 quality certification
- Send Us Inquiry
Compared with metal framed extruder screen, Filson rubber framed extruder screen is more economical. In addition, it can also be designed in various sizes, shapes and types. It is available in woven, perforated and pleated types.
- Raw material: rubber, stainless steel, low carbon steel, or special alloy
- Layer: single layer or multiple layers
- Screen diameter: 20-800 mm
- Pore size: 0.02-2mm
- Screen type: woven, perforated, pleated
- Working temperature: up to 500℃
- Quality certification: comply with ISO: 9001 standards
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Rubber Framed Extruder Screen
Your Dependable Rubber Framed Extruder Screen Manufacturer in China
As a reliable rubber frame extruder screen manufacturer in China, Filson is dedicated to offer high quality rubber frame extruder screen for our customers. To ensure a clean extrusion, Filson rubber framed extruder screen is carefully engineered to fit your applications.
Filson rubber framed extruder screen has eminent advantages with smooth edges. The elastic edge has good ductility. It has high mechanical strength and rigid structure with rubber frame. And its flexible structure gives it good strain resistance. It has the characteristic of easy cleaning, especially suitable for back washing.
Filson rubber framed extruder screen is designed to remove contaminants which is used in the extrusion process of plastic, rubber, and coatings. And it is extensively used in the chemical industry and water treatment industry for filtration.
Send us your drawing and specifications, we will quote for you immediately.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information