Filson Rotary Drum Screen Wastewater
- Highly resistant to corrosion and impact
- Large surface area with high efficiency
- Cleanable and durable with low maintenance
- High strength with robust construction
- Reliable performance and high quality
- Low investment and operation costs
- Less water demand with less energy consumption
Filson rotary screen wastewater allows various custom designs to meet every specific application. Plus, OEM is always available. Just send us your dimensions and special requirements, or your existing drawings, then a new rotary screen for your wastewater treatment will be supplied with 100% consistency.
- Material: SS 304, 316(L) or on request
- Flow Capacity: up to 1000 m3/h
- Opening Size: 0.5-2 mm
- Mesh Type: wedge wire screen
- Drum Diameter: up to 1500 mm
- Drum Length: up to 4000 mm
Note: each specification is optional and customizable, please consult Filson.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Rotary Screen Wastewater
Your Trustworthy Rotary Screen Wastewater Manufacturer in China
Filson rotary screen wastewater, also referred as rotary drum screen wastewater, is an ideal and efficient solution for wastewater treatment, whether from municipalities or industries. It is available in SS 304/316L constructions to achieve excellent corrosion resistance and impact resistance.
Additional spray bars design can provide regular cleaning to maintain the maximum filtration surface, contributing to durability and cost effectiveness of Filson rotary screen wastewater. Moreover, Filson rotary drum screen can be designed to combine screening, compaction and dewatering functions in one unit, accordingly achieving most benefits with minimal cost.
Any questions of Filson rotary drum screen wastewater, please feel free to contact us.