Filson Ring Sparger
- Increased gas to liquid contact area
- High efficiency and effective transfer of gas into liquid
- Less time is required for a liquid to dissolve the gas
- Reduced costs for less operation time and gas requirement
- The excellent distribution rate of gas
Filson sintered metal sparger comes in a variety of designs, such as perforated pipe, ring, frit, disc, frame, and grid. Among which a ring-shaped sparger is one of the most common types in the market.
- Construction material: stainless steel, titanium, Inconel, Monel, Nickel, Hastelloy
- Micron rating: 0.2 – 100μm(usually 0.5-12μm, more selections available based on needs)
- Operating temperature: up to 787℃
- Dimension: 170 – 448mm(total length)
- Connection: NPT threads, straight tube, flange, sanitary connections
Note: listed above for reference only, more details to be known contacting Filson.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Ring Sparger
Your Reliable Ring Sparger Manufacturer in China
Filson is specialized in the filtration field for more than 20 years. With rich experience in designing and manufacturing sintered metal sparger, Filson has profound expertise and know-how about how to calculate a ring sparger.
When choosing your Filson ring sparger, you are recommended to take the following factors into consideration. They are gas flow, liquid pressure and temperature, actual air compressor capacity, gas exit velocity, and micron rating of your final ring sparger.
It is possible for Filson to customize a special ring sparger for you. The micron rating can be selected from 0.2 – 100μm based on your actual needs and the construction material can be decided from stainless steel, titanium, Inconel, Monel, Nickel, and other higher alloys.
If you still don’t know how to decide on a suitable ring sparger for your application, Filson is always here and ready to help. We have a professional engineering team to fully support your business. Just send us your specifications, our specialists will come up with a solution for you.