Replacement Mott Flow Restrictor
- Wide choice of materials to suit different applications
- Complete range of product configurations
- Flexible flow control to optimize the final result
- Stable and fixed flow control
- All-metal construction leading to excellent performance
Filson manufactures remarkable flow restrictors for customers around the world. For 20 years, Filson strives to offer the best quality sintered metal products for many applications needs and flow restrictor is one of our specialties.
- Body material: 316L SS, 304 SS, titanium, Hastelloy C-276, Hastelloy C-22, Hastelloy X, Monel 400, nickel 200, Inconel 600
- Working temperature: 450°C ( based on materials )
- Maximum working temperature: up to 760°C
- Operating pressure: generally 120 PSIG
- Flow tolerance: +/- 7.5% ( higher accuracy available )
- Connection: pipe clamp ends, flanges, threaded, compression fittings
Note: 100% interchangeable with the original brand, contact Filson for more information.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Replacement Mott Flow Restrictor
Suitable Replacement Mott Flow Restrictor Supplier in China
Filson masters cutting-edge technologies of manufacturing flow restrictors and we possess advanced sintering equipment to continuously improve the quality and performance of the end products.
Filson flow restrictors are able to be made into both standard and custom types to comply with the application needs. Besides, we provide replacement flow restrictors for the leading brand — Mott while with the same even exceeding efficiency.
All Filson replacement Mott flow restrictors are made of porous metal media. After sintering, the device is endowed with numerous pores for fluids to pass, which provides more benefits compared to a common flow orifice in the market.
If you are interested in Filson flow restrictors or want a replacement for Mott flow restrictors, do contact Filson for help.