Filson PTFE Frits
- Proper pore size design to retain the packing media in a column
- Uniform pore distribution for a stable flow of sample through the column
- Strict solvent compatibility test to ensure the performance
- Thin PTFE frit disc for lighter weight and small footprint
- Ultra-pure raw material for high sensitivity analysis
Filson PTFE frit is used at the inlet and outlet of a column. With the advantages of PTFE ( polytetrafluoroethylene ) material itself, the frit can withstand any organic solvents passing through the column.
- Raw material: PTFE
- Operation pressure: >5000 psi or 345 bar
- Operation temperature: 200 – 260℃
- Pore size/filtration accuracy: 0.2 – 50μm
- Shape: disc and cylinder
- Diameter: 0.064’’ – 1’’
- Thickness: 0.06’’ – 0.125’’
Note: specifications above are for reference only, contact Filson for more information.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson PTFE Frits
Professional PTFE Frits Exporting to the Whole World
Filson designs and manufactures PTFE frits in different dimensions and micon ratings to comply with customer specific needs. At this time, the right selection of the product for the column system seems quite important and little difficult.
To ensure that the right Filson PTFE frit is selected, make sure that the aperture of the frit matches the aperture of the packing inside the column. Problems can occur if large aperture frits are used in conjunction with small particle size packing. This combination can lead to packing leakage or frit clogging, which can shorten column life or damage the flow cell.
Filson PTFE frits can be made as thin as you want. And the diameter of the frit is ranging from 0.064 inch to 1 inch to perfectly suit your column. Using a proper PTFE frit will lower the possibility of column damage and bring the better column efficiency.
PTFE frits are on sale now, please feel free to contact Filson.