Filson Prepacked Well Screen
- High porosity with minimal pressure drop
- Available in various dimension combinations
- Durable and reliable with robust construction
- Proper sizes of packed sands and precise slot sizes
- Extra protection provided against erosional forces
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson manufactures prepacked well screens in a variety of dimensions, standard diameter available in 1.25-20 inch, or you can customize one upon your independent needs. It is widely used for kinds of water/oil/gas wells, especially for unconsolidated formations.
- Material: SS 304/316 L or on request
- Outer Shroud: wedge wire screen (v-shaped wire mesh)
- Diameter: 1.25-20 inch
- Length: up to 40 ft.
- Annular Thickness: 3-5 inch
- Connection: weld ring, thread
Note: customization available, please consult Filson.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Your Trusted Prepacked Well Screen Manufacturer in China
Filson prepacked well screen, also referred to as pre-packed screen, is mainly manufactured in SS 304/316L materials with rigid construction and excellent corrosion resistance. The gravel pack is filled prior to the site operation, which will minimize operation time on site and save on labor costs.
With advanced slotting equipment and skilled workers, Filson promises that we will supply quality and cost-effective prepacked well screens with throughly precise controlled slotting. Compared to gravel pack well screens, it is more convenient and more economical.
Filson is always here for your well screen needs. Click Here for a quick quote!