Superior Porous Plastic Tube & Porous Metal Tube Designer and Manufacturer
With more than 20 years of development, Filson has complete-scale, advanced technology and extensive experience to provide you with a wide variety of porous tubes.
- Compliance with ISO9001 quality certification
- High-purity material prolongs service life
- Precise pore size ensures fine filtration
- A reasonable price provides high cost-effective
- Minimum order quantity: 50pcs
What is Porous Tube?
A porous tube is a tube-type porous filter made of granular material through high high-temperature, high-pressure sintering process. It can be divided into porous plastic pipe and porous metal pipe according to the material, suitable for different environments and applications.
Filson porous metal tube is ideal for filtering gas or liquids in extreme environments such as high heat, high pressure, and corrosion, the temperature can even be up to 1,200℃. Porous plastic tubes can be used for filtration, as well as as gas diffusers, injectors, etc.
Filson porous tube has a variety of materials, including nickel, stainless steel, bronze, PTFE, HDPE, and polypropylene. We also offer a wide range of sizes where you can choose the most appropriate one for your system or customize products according to your requirements.
Common Classification of Porous Metal Tubes
Adapting high-quality stainless steel 304 / 316L, Filson stainless steel tube has great corrosion tolerance and wear resistance. After strict stress tests, integrity tests, bubble point test,s and other tests, it has unparalleled performance and long service life.
Common Classification of Porous Plastic Tubes (3)
Filson Porous Tube Benefits
Filson uses automated equipment to produce and cut porous tubes to ensure the size is standard and consistent. They are cylindrical, simple in structure, and easy to install and remove.
With multiple apertures to choose from, Filson porous tubes are capable of various grades of filtration. It can also be used to purify gas or as a gas diffuser, injector, silencer, etc.
Having precise and uniform pore size, the filtration efficiency of Filson porous tube can even reach more than 99.99%. It has good permeability to quickly filter gases or liquids.
Filson porous tube has high mechanical strength, stable structure, and huge dirt holding capacity, which can be used for long periods of time and always maintain high performance.
Advantages of Filson Porous Tube
- Complete: Both porous metal tubes and porous plastic tubes are provided in Filson. We design and manufacture porous tubes of various materials, and connection types, including thread/222/226/DOE to be compatible with most systems.
- Durable: Filson porous tube is made of high purity, premium materials, and has good chemical resistance, high-temperature resistance, and wear resistance, which can be used normally in extreme environments such as high heat and high pressure.
- Affordable: Filson makes prices of products strictly based on the cost. Compared to the same high-quality porous tube in the market, our price is the most favorable, designed to bring you the highest cost-effective product and the highest satisfaction.
Feature of Porous Tube
- Strong structure avoids particulate shedding
- Huge dirt holding capacity extends service life
- High mechanical strength avoids leakage or wear
- The automated process ensures precise specifications
- Porous structure, with a maximum porosity of 75%
- Unparalleled temperature resistance of up to 1,200℃
- Simple construction for easy installation and operation
- Standard thread interface to connect with the system tightly
- Good permeability allows gas or liquid to pass at high speed
- Multiple apertures meet your various requirements
Why Choose Filson Porous Tube
As an OEM factory with more than 20 years of experience, Filson is responsible for the designing, producing, testing, packaging and delivering processes. As long as you choose Filson as your porous tube supplier, then you can enjoy a one-stop service.
Filson always pursues higher product quality. Therefore, we are strict with ourselves in the selection of materials, production process standardization, comprehensive detection, and other aspects, aiming to provide you with the most satisfactory porous tube.
In order to meet the personalized needs of customers, Filson also provides customized services. As long as you send us the required size, our professional engineers will design the drawings and quickly put them into production. Contact us by phone at +86-157 3695 8886 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Materials: bronze, stainless 304/316L, nickel, PTFE, HDPE, polypropylene, etc.
- Temperature Resistance: -200℃ to 1200℃
- Micron Rating Range: 0.2μm to 200μm
- Filtration Efficiency: more than 99.99%
- Flow Rate: 1 GPM to 4000 GPM
- Outside Diameter: 0.25” to 1”
- Inside Diameter: 0.125” to 0.75”
- Porosity: 25% to 75%
- Thickness: 0.039” to 0.093”
- Length: 6”, 12”, 18”, 24”, or customized
- Minimum Ordering Quantity: 50pcs
- PMI: Conduct PMI testing of porous tubes to verify and identify materials to ensure that the materials are correct and conform to standards and specifications.
- Accuracy: Filson tested the micron rating of porous tube with reliable instruments, appropriate test methods, and consistent test conditions to ensure filtration efficiency of over 99.9%.
- Porosity: The porosity determines filtration speed and fluid flow of porous tube. Through the strict control of porosity, the porosity reaches 75% and the flow rate reaches 4000 GPM.
- Dimension: After each porous tube is produced, Filson makes rigorous measurements to ensure that its size is standardized. Besides. Our products are manufactured automatically, with consistency between batches.
Applications of Porous Tube
Porous Tube FAQ Guide
Filson porous tubes are made into two main categories: metal and plastic.
Metal porous tubes include porous nickel tubes, porous stainless steel tube, and porous bronze tube.
Plastic porous tubes include porous PTFE tubes, porous HDPE tubes, and porous PP(polypropylene) tubes.
The performance of different materials is also different, for example, porous nickel tube can withstand up to 1200℃ high heat, porous PTFE tube is naturally hydrophobic, very suitable for gas filtration, etc. You can choose the most suitable product according to your needs.
Filson porous tube is widely used not only as a filter to remove impurities in the gas or liquid but also as a flow limiter, silencer, sprayer, etc.
Of course, you can customize the porous tubes. Since Filson is an OEM factory for integrated design, manufacturing and delivery, it supports customized service of any size and material to be better compatible with your system.
Filson has long-term cooperation with many express companies including FedEx, TNT, DHL, DDP, etc. We can deliver to port or door according to your needs.
Yes, Filson has a dedicated design team, and many professional and experienced engineers, who design the most appropriate drawing according to your personalized needs for free, and then quickly put it into production for early delivery.