Porous Polypropylene Tube
- Stable structure due to senior sintered process
- Large dirt holding capacity prolongs service life
- Wide applications for filtering water, oil, paint, etc.
- Simple structure to install and change easily
- Quick filtration, high flow rate up to 4000 GPM
- Good compatibility with corrosive chemical liquids
- Multiple sizes and connections to meet various needs
Filson porous PP tube is made of polypropylene particles being melted and bonded without any adhesive. Its minimum filtration accuracy is 1 micron, which can achieve fine filtration. It is widely used in life, chemistry, beverage, laboratory, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, and other fields.
- Raw Materials: polypropylene(PP)
- Temperature Resistance: 400℃
- Micron Rating Range: 1μm to 30μm
- Filtration Efficiency: more than 99.99%
- Outside Diameter: 0.84” to 2.4”
- Inside Diameter: 0.618” to 1.87”
- Flow Rate: 1 GPM to 4000 GPM
- Porosity: 30% to 40%
- Working Pressure: 100 bar
- Length: 10 inches to 40 inches
- Minimum Ordering Quantity: 50pcs
Note: above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Porous Polypropylene Tube
Affordable and Durable Senior Porous Polypropylene Tube
During the design and manufacture of porous polypropylene tubes, Filson always follows international norms and guidelines. Our professional technicians, advanced equipment, and experienced workers have the ability to provide you with the most superior porous plastic tube.
Filson porous polypropylene tube has a lightweight and simple structure to be installed and removed easily. It also has good temperature resistance, liquid permeability, and chemical resistance, which can provide a high flow rate, and high-efficiency filtration in extreme environments.
As an OEM factory with more than 20 years of experience, Filson offers you a one-stop porous polyethylene pipe supply solution from design, to production, to delivery. We can also customize various sizes and specifications according to your needs to meet your personalized requirements.
If you would like to learn more about Filson porous polyethylene tubes, please Click Here to contact us. We will be 24/7 online and serve you wholeheartedly.