Porous Polyethylene Sheet
- Excellent resistance to most chemicals
- Rigid structure through sintering process
- Readily machined and cut for its materials
- Wide range of applications for stable performance
- Flexible dimensions to meet different requirements
Filon polyethylene sheet is fabricated by controlled unique sintering process, which delivers outstanding filtration capacity and while keeping superior flow ability of gases and liquids. Also, it provides great corrosion resistance and immune to most acids, alkalis, and solvents.
- Materials: Polyethylene
- Nominal thickness: 0.024”- 0.5”
- Pore size: 2 – 150 microns
- Porosity: 25% – 65%
- Dimensions: 10×10, 12×12, 24×12, 36×12, 36×36, 36×48, 56×56, 48×96, etc.
- Working temperature: 200 – 300°F
- Water intrusion pressure: up to 1.2 bar
- Filtration efficiency: up to 99.98%
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Porous Polyethylene Sheet
Uniform, Lightweight, Resilient and Durable
Based on its pore size, Filson porous polyethylene sheet has different porosity, ranging from 25% to 65% for special applications. Its thickness from 0.024” to 0.5” as well as pore sizes from 2 microns to 150 microns, which allow it enjoys salient filtration capacity.
Thanks to special manufacturing process, Filson porous polyethylene sheet offers rigid structure to withstand shock and vibration. Typically, it is durable and has high resistance to abrasion, hence our product achieves longer service life.
As an OEM company, Filson is able to fulfill any customized requirement, from materials to dimensions, our experienced engineers team will produce the best product for your applications. Further, we also confirm every detail with you about porous sheet.
Filson is always here to provide perfect solution for your porous plastic sheet needs, please feel free to Click Here.