Filson Porous Plate
Empowered by 20+ years of industrial experience, Filson is committed to deliver top-grade and high performance porous plate along with superior customer service.
- Available for customized materials and sizes
- Clean and well defined edges for easy machined
- Salient air permeability with uniform pore distribution
- High resistance to heat, chemicals and pressure
- Reliable quality formed by high quality materials
What is Porous Plate
Filson porous plate is formed by sintered particle porous materials, including bronze, aluminum, PP, PE, etc. After sintering process, it enjoys porous structure, which composes of tortuous interconnected pathways and minimal pores.
Its adjustable pore size characteristic gives many advantages to Filson porous plate, such as greater pore size, controlled flow of gases and liquids, as well as excellent filtration of fine particles, so it can be used across all market area and applications.
Further, Filson porous plate is cutting by unique techniques, which ensures our product has clean cut and well defined edges. Also, it is durable to suit almost any operating environment and conditions.
Porous Metal Plate Categories
After vacuum sintering process, Filson porous bronze sheet offers great resistance to most corrosive fluids and elevated temperature. Also, thanks to its high particles removal rate and adjusted pore size, our product is widely used as flame arrestor, high purity filters, setters, etc.
Filson porous aluminum plate features with many tiny pore inside and is superior rigidity, hence it delivers excellent impact strength and sound absorption capacity. Also, it is light weight than other porous metal plate, giving little energy consumption when heating up.
Porous Plastic Sheet Types Categories (4)
- Filson porous PTFE sheet is workable in extreme heat up to 260°C, and compare to other porous materials, which are easily fail in acid, alkali and solvent environment, it offers the ability to work in harsh conditions. Also, due to its non-adhesive, contaminants do not easy adhere to surface.
- With uniform porosity and precision machining, Filson porous polyethylene sheet offers superior filtration capacity while maintaining excellent flow for gases and liquids. Also, it can be cut, sawed, formed, machined and welded into any specifications based on your requirement.
- Goes through sintering process under high temperature, Filson porous glass disc forms porous and robust structure, which has low risk of shedding. With hydrophobic property, it enjoys low solution absorption, hence it is a proper solution for chemically clean and sterile.
Porous Plate Benefits
After vacuum sintering process, Filson porous plate has robust and stable construction, along with cleanable and reusable, which greatly reduce the frequency of replacement.
Filson porous plate has uniform pore distribution and fine pore sizes, ranging from 0.1 to 300 microns, as well as high porosity, achieving high filtration efficiency up to 99.9%.
No matter metal or plastic porous material, Filson porous plate is featured with exceptional resistance to most corrosion and acids, bases and organic chemicals, etc.
From materials to dimensions, Filson porous plate is able to fabricated into different types as your requirements. Moreover, its pore sizes also adjustable to change filtration accuracy.
Porous Plate Specific Features
- Excellent chemical compatibility to most acids, alkali, etc
- Robust structure and design without possibility of come off
- Exceptional air permeability due to uniform pore distribution
- Available for backwash support to reduce low maintain costs
- Clean and superior edge finish cutting by advanced equipment
- Higher particle removal rate up to 99.9% with fine filter accuracy
- Fast transportation ways including FedEx/TNT/DHL
- Reliable quality in accordance with ISO certification
Why Choose Filson Porous Plate
Filson porous plate is mainly sintered with metal or plastic powder in vacuum, formed at consistently controlled pressure. Therefore, it inherently possesses uniform pore distribution and high porosity with adjustable pore size.
Combining top grade materials with superior technique, Filson porous plate is featured with rigid structure and stable performance in harsh conditions, such as high acids, elevated temperature, which allows our product to be used in an extensive range of fields.
Filson has rich knowledge in how to manufacture superior porous plate, with varied and advanced capacity, enabling us to provide various materials and product options for different application needs.
To glad to know your interest about Filson porous plate. For more information or questions, please give us a call at +86-157 3695 8886 or send us an email at email@example.com.
- Raw material:bronze, stainless steel, aluminum, PP, PE, PTFE, glass, etc.
- Pore size: 0.1 – 300 micron
- Porosity: 25% – 75%
- Thickness: 0.5 – 6.5 mm
- Operating temperature: up to 1000°C
- Design pressure: up to 3 Mpa
- Dimensions: 10×10, 12×12, 24×12, 36×12, 36×36, 36×48, 56×56, 48×96, etc.
- Filtration efficiency: 99.9%
- Food and beverage
- Life science
- Wastewater treatment
- Life support
- Chemical industries
- Sound insulation
Porous Plate FAQ Guide
What is Porosity?
Porosity is the ratio of open area in porous plate compared to its total volume. Generally, a porous plate with high porosity enjoys more open structure and higher flow rate. Combining both of the two to increase efficiency.
What is Porous Plate Making Process?
Filson porous plate is created by the sintering process. The sintering process utilizes combination of heat and pressure to make the materials together. The purpose of sintering process is not to melt or transform the properties of materials, however, is to create customized porous plate based on customer’s need.
What are the Important Design Advantages of Porous Plate?
- Filson porous plate has high strength, hence can well suit for high differential pressures and flow rate.
- Good durability against most all aggressive fluid.
- Usable for wide range of temperature
- Controlled porosity to achieve flow requirements
- Rigid, good impact resistance and ease of cleaning
- Available in variety of sizes and shapes
- Manufactured by experienced staffs
- High quality and commercially available metal and plastic powders
- Able to be welded, bonded, machined
- Mass production with competitive price
- Tight dimensional control
- Industry standards for density, pore size and permeability
What Precautions for the Use of Porous Plate?
- Avoid collisions and falls on hard objects when installation, disassembly and clean
- Install correctly
- Clean in time when filtration efficiency is less than 50%, or not performance well after back-washing