Porous Nickel Tube
- Excellent high-temperature tolerance, up to 1,200℃
- High structural stability and robust mechanical strength
- Precise hole size ensures high-performance filtration
- Good permeability promotes a rapid liquid flow rate
- The advanced sintering process prevents particles falling off
- Easy to clean and reuse, prolong the service life
- Customized size for better compatibility with the system
Manufactured of high-purity nickel particles, Inconel600, Monel, and other metals through high-temperature sintering, the Filson porous nickel tube has a stable structure and high chemical stability. It is used to capture useless particles in gas or liquid, with a filtration efficiency of up to 99.9%.
- Raw Materials: nickel powder, Inconel600, Monel
- Temperature Resistance: 800℃ to 1200℃
- Micron Rating Range: 0.5μm to 200μm
- Filtration Efficiency: up to 99.9%
- Outside Diameter: 0.25” to 1”
- Inside Diameter: 0.125” to 0.75”
- Porosity: 55% to 75%
- Length: 6 inches to 24 inches
- Minimum Ordering Quantity: 50pcs
Note: above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Porous Nickel Tube
Unparalleled Ultra-High Temperature Resistant Porous Metal Filter Tube
The raw materials of Filson porous nickel tube are 99.98% purity nickel powder or Inconel600, Monel, after the strict production process, form standard specification filter tube. It has stable structure and good performance, which can efficiently filter your liquid or gas samples.
The structure of Filson porous nickel tube is simple and easy to install. Being made of metal, it can be cleaned and reused multiple times, greatly saving the cost. We always set the most reasonable price according to the cost, aiming to provide you with highly cost-effective products.
Filson porous nickel tubes are available in a variety of sizes. Its outer diameter is 0.25” to 1”, its internal diameter is 0.125” to 0.75” and its length is 6” to 24”. In addition, if you want customized products, we can design drawings according to your system and put them into production.
If you are interested in Filson porous nickel tube or have any questions, please Click Here to contact us and our professional sales staff will serve you wholeheartedly.