Your Exceptional Porous Metal Disc Manufacturer in China
Filson porous metal disc is mainly made of metal powder or metal fiber felt, formed through a sintering process. With the filtration rating ranging from 0.5-200 µm, Filson porous metal discs always apply to whether ultra-fine filtration or coarse filtration.
Filson porous metal disc is available in a wide range of diameter from 0.02” to 8”, with the porosity ranging of 35-85%. In addition, it is an ideal selection for depth-type filtration since its unique porous structure.
Contact us today via firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s discuss your specific application needs!
Filson offers porous metal discs with kinds of materials exactly according to your specifications. SS 304/316L/904L, bronze and other alloys are all available as options. Furthermore, if you need larger dirt holding capacity, we can provide the pleated service to effectively increase the filtration area.
- Raw material: stainless steel, bronze, inconelor on request
- Shape: round, toroidal, fan-shaped, oval
- Diameter: 0.02”-8”
- Filtrationefficiency: 99.9%
- Porosityrange: 35%-75%
- Working pressure: 3000psi
- Filtration accuracy: 0.5-200µm
Note: material/shape/diameter/filtration accuracy/porosity can be allowed to customize
- Can be cleaned by solvents or reverse circulation
- Resistant to most adverse environments
- Applicable to both gas and liquid filtration
- Stablefiltration performance by high filtration accuracy
- Uniform pore size for high air permeability