Porous HDPE Tube
- Excellent corrosion resistance and wear resistance
- Stable and simple structure for easy operation
- Complex pores provide a dual filtration function
- Non-toxic materials can contact with food directly
- Uniform and dense holes achieve satisfactory results
- Advanced manufacturing process ensures smooth cutting
Filson porous HDPE tube is made of high-density PE. Its dense holes can both purify the liquid and inject oxygen into the liquid. Our porous HDPE tube meets food contact regulations and is widely used in filtration, diffusion, ejection, and other applications.
- Raw Materials: high-density polyethylene
- Temperature Resistance: 82℃ to 116℃
- Micron Rating Range: 5μm to 200μm
- Filtration Efficiency: up to 99.8%
- Outside Diameter: 0.84” to 2.4”
- Inside Diameter: 0.618” to 1.87”
- Porosity: 25% to 65%
- Length: 6”, 12”, 18”, 24”, 48” or customized
- Minimum Ordering Quantity: 50pcs
Note: the above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Porous HDPE Tube
One-Stop Tool for Gas Diffusion and Liquid Filtration
The pore size range of Filson porous HDPE tube is from 5 microns to 200 microns, enabling a wide range of grades of filtration. When its hole size is not uniform, the liquid can be double-filtered. In addition, it can also release gas to serve as an injector, bubble starter, gas diffuser, etc.
The porous HDPE tube has a simple structure, but it requires high accuracy. Filson makes the mold strictly according to drawings, using the fully automatic cutting method, and fully polishing the internal and external surfaces. Therefore, each of our porous HDPE tubes is standard.
Filson always wins the trust of customers with thoughtful service and excellent quality. We support custom services in all sizes. If you have any problems before purchase and during use, please contact us and we will reply soon to solve the problems for you.
Click Here to contact Filson and start our partnership!