Porous Ceramic Filter
- Excellent resistance to acid and alkaline
- Longer service life for wear resistance
- Superior high temperature up to 1260°C
- Premium filtration efficiency up to 99.99%
- Broad application in liquid, gas, and air filtration
- High rigidity property with dimensional stability
Filson porous ceramic filter also known as porous ceramic filter disc. Compared to other materials porous filters, it can be coated with catalytic materials, which are used as adsorbing media. It is also environmentally friendly because it not release any toxic contaminants.
- Raw material: ceramic
- PH valve: 1 – 9
- Operating temperature: up to 1260°C
- Filtration efficiency: up to 99.99%
- Filtration accuracy: 0.3 mm – 100 mm
- Product Style: tube, disc
Note: above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Porous Ceramic Filter
Your Professional Porous Ceramic Filter Collaborator in China
Filson porous ceramic filters can customize pore size, pore size distribution, and open and closed porosity based on your needs. With advanced technology, its pore sizes range from nano to millimeter.
With high pore volumes and available open porosity, Filson porous ceramic filters are an ideal choice for deep filtration. What’s more, it can also achieve thermal and sound insulation, which can withstand thermal shock.
Due to high-grade materials, Filson porous ceramic filter has excellent properties, such as high-temperature resistance and stable performance in high corrosion conditions at a competitive price.
It works normally in high differential pressure due to excellent mechanical strength.
Having more than 10 years in making porous ceramic filters, we have experience, equipment, design team, and professional workers. Rely on Filson to buy the best porous ceramic filter.
Do you want to learn more detailed information about Filson porous ceramic filters? Please Click Here to get high-quality products for your needs!