Pleated Extruder Filter Screen
- Large filtration surface area, huge dirt retention capacity
- Good resistance to high temperature and corrosion
- Available in various materials: stainless steel, copper, brass
- High filtration efficiency and fine filtration precision
- Used for chemical fiber, molten glass, ceramics, etc
- In accordance with ISO: 9001 quality certification
- Send Us Inquiry
Pleated extruder filter screen, also called extended area screen, are specially designed to remove contaminants in various critical systems. This ensures reliable economical filtration protection and avoids clog or damage to control components.
- Raw material: stainless steel wire
- Dimension: tailor-made
- Diameter: 0.375-1.375 inch
- Thickness: 0.35-8 mm
- Micron range: 2-200 micron
- Effective area(in2): 6.6-22
- Layer: single layer or multiple layer
- Type: pleated
- Working temperature: up to 300℃
- Quality certification: comply with ISO: 9001 standards
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Pleated Extruder Filter Screen
Your Dependable Pleated Extruder Filter Screen Manufacturer in China
As a dependable pleated extruder filter screen manufacturer in China, Filson is dedicated to offer high quality pleated extruder filter screen for our OEM/ODM customers. Send us your drawing and specifications, we will quote for you immediately.
The biggest feature of pleated extruder filter screen is large filtration surface are and huge dirt retention capacity. They are available in multitude of mesh combinations to ensure optimal filtration efficiency.
Pleated extruder filter screens are made of stainless steel wire mesh or other alloy mesh to form a solid single or multiple layers structure. And you can customize various types of pleated extruder filter screens that meet your applications.
With features of sturdy structure, large filtration surface area and good corrosion resistance, pleated extruder filter screen can give long service for extruder and industries. Even in harsh environments, it also can ensure materials purity.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information