Pleated Electrostatic Air Filter
- Low pressure drops ensure low energy consumption
- Large surface area without reducing air flow
- Cost-effective with stable performance
- Light weight construction makes it easy to handle
- Flexible dimensions to meet your different needs
structure and pleated design, it has more dirt-catching media surface area to catch more contaminants. It is also workable for high moisture and high-temperature conditions.
- Filter Media: fiber glass, synthetic, PP, ABS, polypropylene fibers, etc
- Size: 14x20x1, 14x24x1, 16x20x1, 16x20x2, etc
- Filter Class: MERV 12/13/14/15/16
- Seal: perimeter adhesive seal
- Operating temperature: 80°C
- Filtration Efficiency: 97％-99％
- Micron Rating Range: from 0.2μm to 100μm
- Standard: UL 900
- MOQ: 100
Note: above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Pleated Electrostatic Air Filter
Wide Selection Range to Optimal Application
By adopting recyclable materials, Filson pleated electrostatic air filter achieves an ecologically friendly frame. With diagonal and horizontal support members, as well as wire-backed media, our product has superior frame strength than other traditional types.
Thanks to superior seal technology, Filson pleated electrostatic air filter tightly seals filter media avoiding air bypass. Its low operating resistance due to high-quality media and metal frame saves a lot of energy.
Available for various dimensions and materials, Filson pleated electrostatic air filters can fabricated into any size based on the customer’s requirement. More than this, we also provide other related products for you.
If you have other questions about our products, please Click Here to contact us!