Filson: Premium Pleated Air Filter Manufacturers MOQ: 100
Backed by more than two decades of experience, Filson can fabricate high-performance and cost-effective products for you.
- Premium design for excellent performance
- Reliable quality based on superior filter media
- High particle removal efficiency up to 99%
- Competitive price with low maintenance costs
- Customized solutions available for unique data
What is Pleated Air Filter?
Filson pleated air filter is dedicated to improving the quality and performance of its air filter equipment and providing exceptional filtration. Our pleated air filter can remove lint, dust, pollen, bacteria, pet dander, dust mites, mold spores, allergens, and other contaminants.
Made with superior filter media and special treatment, Filson pleated air filter is also able to discourage the growth of bacteria or mold and even trap smoke particles and smog. What’s more, compared to fiberglass, it has a high dust-holding capacity and a large surface area.
Filson pleated air filters are available in various types to better optimal your applications, such as pleated electrostatic types, deep and mini types, panel types, etc. With reliable quality, it is not easy to clog and it’s also recyclable to protect the environment.
Pleated Air Filter Types
Support resistance to high moisture and high temperature, Filson pleated panel air filter is endowed with good quality to work in harsh conditions. It also has a progressive density media constructure to enlarge the filtration area and to improve dust-holding capacity.
Filson washable pleated air filter provides longer service life and low maintenance costs as its reusable feature. It is up to 10 times more efficient than the standard disposable air filter. Besides, it adopts corrosion-resistant materials, which can withstand harsh conditions.
Compared to standard pleated air filters, Filson mini pleat air filter enjoys a five times larger filtration area, which means it has high dust-holding capacity with low airflow. Meanwhile, it has superior moisture resistance to prevent the growth of fungi, bacteria, and mold.
As a basic type, Filson basic pleated air filter is suitable for extended applications and equipment while keeping its high dust-holding capacity. By using durable filter media and rigid metal structure, it also has a longer service life at a competitive price.
Pleated Air Filter Types by Materials (4)
- By using high-level carbon material as media, Filson carbon pleated air filter is endowed with excellent adsorptive capacity, which not only traps fine contaminants but also blocks odorous gases including fumes, vapor, smoke and other dangerous chemical pollutants.
- With relatively low costs, Filson pleated air filter is usually regarded as disposable and replaced products when getting dirty. It also lightweight for install and handle easily. For longer service life, it can be treated by water cleaning or compressed air cleaning methods.
Pleated Air Filter Types by MERVE (6)
- Filson MERV 7 pleated air filter is made by high-grade filter materials to capture common airborne contaminants ranging from 3 micron to 10 micron in size. These particles include pollen, pet dander, lint, dust mites, etc. It is popular for its economic price and high-performance.
- With high efficiency particulate trapping and accuracy micron ranges, Filson MERV 11 pleated air filter can trap most contaminants in airborne, as well as potential allergens like mold, pet dander. It is an ideal solution for its high-performance with competitive price.
- Adopting unique new filter media technology, Filson MERV 13 air filter is able to maintain outstanding filtration performance at low air pressure resistance, which is 40% lower than the competition air filter. Meanwhile, it also has high dust holding capacity.
Filson Pleated Air Filter Benefits
Thanks to its pleated design, Filson pleated air filter has a maximized surface to catch more particles while minimizing airflow resistance.
Available for various types based on materials and styles, Filson pleated air filters can be fabricated into any size, filter accuracy, and MERV rating according to your applications.
Filson pleated air filter has rigid enclosure frames, which are constructed with high wet strength and moisture-resistant metal materials. And diagonal support prevents pleat collapse.
Comparing to the ordinary ones, Filson pleated air filter is able to traps and blocks 98% of airborne particles, which as small as 0.1 microns.
- Diverse dimensions and shapes to achieve different applications
- Broad filtration accuracy range ratings to suit various levels of needs
- Ecologically friendly frame components made from recyclable materials
- Reasonable and compatible price improves cost performance
- Premium quality and stable structure prolong the service life
- Uniform and dense pleat provides a huge dirt holding capacity
- Simple structure to install and replace conveniently and easily
- The pleated design achieves excellent filter performance
- Reusable and washable to save maintenance costs
- Fast delivery ways based on your requirements
Pleated Air Filter VS Non-Pleated Air Filter
Most air filters are divided into two categories: pleated type and non-pleated type. Each one has its benefits and drawbacks, so choose the best one based on your needs.
- Pleated Air Filter
Thanks to its pleated design, Filson pleated air filter provides higher level filtration and is more efficient than conventional filter. It is also able to filter out fine particles including dust mites, pollen, mold, pet dander, and even bacteria. Available for MERV ratings from 5-13, Filson pleated air filter can effectively upgrade air quality and it enjoys a longer lifespan for its more durable than a non-pleated air filter.
Due to dense materials, it tends to restrict air flow, which costs more energy. And its prices are usually three times higher than traditional non-pleated filters.
- Non-pleated Air Filter
Filson non-pleated air filter also known as a throwaway filter, because it is not sturdy enough to last for a long lifespan, and needs to be replaced for about 30 days. But it can effectively remove large particles like lint, dust, and insects, which ensures good airflow and high efficiency for your equipment. What’s more, it is inexpensive than the pleated type.
Applications of Pleated Air Filter
- Food Processing
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Shooting Ranges
- Commercial Buildings
Why Choose Filson Pleated Air Filter
Filson pleated air filter is fabricated by premium filter media, which endows our product with high dust-holding capacity and filter efficiency. Also, it processes anti-microbial treatment that inhibits the growth of micro-organisms, such as mold spores, fungi, and bacteria.
With a uniform pleated design, Filson pleated air filter delivers a large surface area in a small space while minimizing airflow resistance, which reduces energy consumption. It also has a robust frame to ensure filter integrity in high moisture conditions.
Filson supports customized services to fulfill unique requirements, we offer wide range of types from materials to ratings to dimensions. Combining high-level materials with advanced technology, we promise that all our products comply with strict standards.
Are you interested in our high-performance and cost-effective pleated air filter? Please contact us by phone at + 86-157 3695 8886, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp. We are looking forward to having a pleasant collaboration with you!
- Filter Media Materials: cellulose, nanofiber, stainless steel, polyester, carbon, etc
- Filtration Accuracy: from 0.1μm to 100μm
- Air Flow: 600 cfm – 1200 cfm
- Operating temperature: more than 80°C
- Product Styles: panel
- Standards: ISO, UL900
- Filter Class: MERV 7-13
- Size: 10x10x1, 10x20x1, 12x12x1, 14x25x1, 20x20x1, etc.
- Service life: 90 days
- MOQ: 100
Filson produces many prominent brands of alternative pleated air filters. The following are included but not limited to:
- 3M Basic Pleated Air Filter
- Filtrete Basic Pleated air filter
- ACE Pleated Air Filter
- Aerostar Pleated Air Filter
- Koch Multi Pleat Air Filter
- AIRx Allergy MERV 11 Pleated Air Filter
- Honeywell Pleated Air Filter
- Aprilaire 213 Pleated Air Filter
- Lennox Pleated Air Filter
- Purolator Key Pleat Air Filter
Pleated Air Filter FAQ Guide
- Flip the latch and open the hinge screen
- Remove old filter
- Follow the arrows, which show the air flow place
- Place the filter in the bent with arrows pointing into the duct
Disposable filters can remove smaller particles and are more affordable. There are advantages and disadvantages to help you choose the best air filter for your applications.
- Flat-panel and Fiberglass
They are cost-effective as air filters and easy to install, but they can not filter out as many particles as other types.
- Pleated Air Filter
As the most common type of air filter, Filson pleated air filter enjoys high efficiency and is durable for longer service life. Their span MERV ratings of 7 – 13 and have extended surface area for better airflow.
- High-efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA)
HEPA filter is usually used in commercial, medical, hospital, and laboratory settings, they provide much higher filter efficiency up to 99.97%.
MERV rating is a method to measure a filter’s ability to remove particles from the air. The MERV rating is available for 1 to 16, which lower number means less filter power and a higher number provides top-of-line air filters.
But the higher MERV rating does not mean the best, which has dense media. It will cost more energy and your application needs to work harder than before. Filson recommends talking to professional staff to help you choose the best option of air filter.
- MERV 13 pleated air filter：
|16x20x1 MERV 13
|20x20x1 MERV 13
|20x25x1 MERV 13
|16x25x1 MERV 13
|20x20x2 MERV 13
|20x25x2 MERV 13
|16x25x2 MERV 13
|20x20x4 MERV 13
|20x25x4 MERV 13
- MERV 8 pleated air filter：
|16x25x1 MERV 8
|20x25x1 MERV 8
|24x24x2 MERV 8
|20x20x1 MERV 8
|20x25x2 MERV 8
- Common Dimensions: