Platinized Titanium Mesh
- Lightweight with a firm structure
- Long operating life with low maintenance
- Excellent property to prevent oxidation
- Stable performance avoids dissolving and color-changing
- Uniform deposit with a smooth surface
- Flexible to meet various requirements
Filson platinized titanium mesh utilizes high purity titanium as base materials, with characteristics of firm structure, not easy to deform, lightweight, and longer service life under high current density. With stable platinized coated, it increases work efficiency and saves energy.
- Base material: platinum, purity up to 99.95%
- Mesh area: 10 mm x 10 mm, 20 mm x 20 mm or customizable
- Wire diameter: up to 0.1 mm
- Number of mesh holes: almost 225/cm2
- Technology: sandblasting, acid washing, brush coating
- Sample: free sample available
- Coating thickness: 6 microns – 12 microns
- Color: sliver
- Coating Temperature: 60°C
Note: above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Platinized Titanium Mesh
Your Leading Platinized Titanium Mesh Supplier in China
Filson platinized titanium mesh is coated with top-grade platinum or platinum metal oxides, which adds a flattened and annealed process, hence it has a smooth and flat surface to support its electrical conductivity effect.
By allowing second platinized and reusable titanium base materials, Filson platinized titanium mesh boats its long operating service life, which not only saves maintenance costs and downtime but is also environmentally friendly.
Over two decades of research and development, Filson has established a reputation for manufacturing high-performance platinized titanium mesh. Our goal is to improve user experience and fit clients unique needs by providing OEM service, please send us your data.
If you want to learn more detailed information about Filson platinized titanium mesh, please Click Here. We strive to fabricate the most reliable product you can rely on.