Plastic Extruder Screen
- Contains various extruder screen types used in plastic extruder
- Fine filtration precision, large dirt holding capacity
- Available in round, ring, oval, square, kidney shapes
- Optional pleated, weave, perforated, sintered process types
- Excellent corrosion resistance, no sharp edges, burrs, etc
- Wide mesh holes counts range between 4 and 500
- One-stop plastic extruder screen solution with competitive prices
Plastic extruder screen contains various types of extruder screen such as stainless steel extruder screen, copper extruder screen, single layer extruder screen, multilayer extruder screen, pleated extruder screen, perforated coarse extruder screen, wedge wire extruder screen and so on.
- Raw material: stainless steel wire mesh, carbon steel, copper, brass
- Filtration grade: 1-10 micron
- Thickness: 0.03mm to 1.5mm
- Mesh holes: 4-500
- Layer: single layer or multi-layers available
- Shape: round, disc, kidney, ring, etc
- Weave: plain, twill, dutch weave
- Screen type: sintered woven wire mesh
- Working temperature: up to 480℃
- Quality certification: approved by ISO
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Plastic Extruder Screen
Your Dependable Plastic Extruder Screen Manufacturer in China
As one of the best plastic extruder screen manufacturer in China, Filson is dedicated to provide our customers with high quality plastic extruder screen. To suit your varying needs of applications, plastic extruder screen is available in different materials, sizes, shapes and mesh holes.
Plastic extruder screen is specially designed to remove harmful contaminants from molten plastic and provide clean and clear extrusions. The mesh counts of plastic extruder screen ranges from 4 to 500. And its filtration grade is between 3 micron and 10 micron.
Plastic extruder screen is an imperative component of melt filtration process. It is used in plastic processing machinery. Our high-performance plastic extruder screen features good corrosion resistance, easy to operate and no burrs, sharp edges.
Send us your drawing and specifications, we will quote for you immediately.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information