Filson pillow plate heat exchanger is produced with a cutting edge and young technology to improve its efficiency. With excellent performance, it has become more and more hot in current process industry.
- Material: stainless steel, carbon steel, titanium, aluminum, nickel and other metals
- Media type: oil, water, air, gas
- Working temperature: up to 800℃(up on materials and structure)
- Working pressure: more than 100MPa(only for reference)
- Heat transfer efficiency: more than 90%
- Heat exchange area: 1 – 800㎡
- Color: grey, blue, silver, brown(based on customer requirements)
- Standard: ASME, ANSI, JIS, GB
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Pillow Plate Heat Exchanger
The Right Pillow Plate Heat Exchanger for Your Application
Filson pillow plate heat exchanger is constructed using a metal sheet spot-welded to the another metal sheet. After welding process, the enclosed space undergoes pressure with sufficient force. Then the metal bulges out around the welds, resulting in a unique appearance of a pillow, to provide space for fluids to flow.
Because Filson pillow plate heat exchanger is tightly sealed, it has a stable structure and high flexibility that can be used in many industries such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, power industry, etc.
More information about Filson pillow plate heat exchanger to be known by contacting our specialists today.