Perforated Coarse Extruder Screen
- Uniform holes, simple structure, easy to install and operate
- High quality perforated coarse extruder screen with competitive prices
- Available in various shapes like round, square, oval and kidney-shaped
- High strength and durability, excellent corrosion and wear resistance
- Approve by ISO: 9001 quality certification management system
- Widely used for primary filtration of plastic, glass and chemical fiber
Filson perforated coarse extruder screen is formed by punching holes of different sizes and shapes in a metal sheet. According to your specific filtration requirements, we can customize your perforated coarse extruder screen with different holes densities.
- Raw material: stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, copper, brass
- Shape: round, square, oval, kidney-shape, cylindrical, conical, etc
- Hole diameter: 0.5-10mm or custom
- Diameter: at your request
- Layer: single layer or multiple layer
- Edge: with or without edges
- Quality certification: in accordance with ISO: 9001 standards
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Perforated Coarse Extruder Screen
Your Dependable Perforated Coarse Extruder Screen Manufacturer in China
As a trustworthy extruder screen manufacturer in China, Filson has full capabilities to produce perforated coarse extruder screen for customers. We are customer-oriented company which can offer tailor-made service at your request.
Compared to woven wire mesh extruder screen, perforated coarse extruder screen has higher strength and more durability. In addition, it can also be designed into different density of mesh and shapes. Its raw materials could be stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, copper, etc.
Because perforated coarse extruder screen cannot form an ultra-fine mesh like a woven wire mesh extruder screen, it is installed on extruder for primary filtration of rubber, glass, chemical fiber, etc. It also performs distillation, adsorption functions in food, medicine industries.
Send us your drawing and specifications, we will quote for you immediately!
Any other questions? Click Here for more information