Perforated Casing Pipe
- High strength and durability by using high-quality materials
- Precise perforation design to prevent clogging
- Easy to install and maintain, saving time and effort
- Corrosion-resistant and suitable for use in harsh environments
- Customized dimensions to meet specific project requirements
- Uniform hole layout allows for liquid distribution in surrounding soil
- Wide applications, including water well, oil well, or geothermal well
With precise aperture and evenly distributed perforation, Filson perforation is usually used in water wells, oil wells and other geological drilling projects. It can support the well wall and avoid sand, gravel and other impurities in well pollute water.
- Raw Materials: stainless steel, carbon steel and alloys
- Outer Diameter: 2-3/8 inches to 20 inches
- Wall Thickness: 0.19 inches to 1 inch
- Length: 6 m to 12 m
- Pressure Resistance: 1,,000 psi to 5,000 psi
- Ends Type: beveled ends, plain ends
- Thickness Schedule: SCH40, SCH 80, SCH 160, etc.
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Water Well Casing Pipe
The Perfect Solution for Enhanced Well Productivity
As a leading manufacturer of oil and water well casing, Filson is proud to offer our high-quality perforated casing pipe, designed to improve the productivity of your well. We have advanced manufacturing facilities and a dedicated team of experts committed to quality and precision.
Filson perforated casing pipe has good sealing, stable tube wall and precise perforations, ensuring maximum fluid flow and minimal pressure drop. It is resistant to various forms of wear and can be used for a long time without any damage.
Throughout the fabrication of perforated casing pipe, Filson employs strict quality control and inspection procedures to ensure that the highest quality standards are met. Our complete production line and reliable cooperative logistics deliver the products to you timely.
Don’t settle for subpar casing pipe – trust Filson to provide you with the best perforated casing pipe on the market. Click Here to contact us, learn more about our high cost performance and place your order!