Parker Filter Elements Replacement
- Strong mechanical strength, high pressure resistance up to 3000psi
- Low pressure drop, large dirt-holding capacity
- Stable performance with longer service life
- Allowable to clean and reuse, a competitive price
- Huge flow rate with various micron rating up to 100 micron
- Standard material suitable for all kinds of hydraulic systems
- Available for different types of materials and sizes
Filson Parker filter elements are usually used to clean hydraulic oil or fluid in industrial and mobile hydraulic systems. Having lower differential drop, Filson Parker filter elements have stable filtration performance and long lifespan as well as a low maintenance cost.
- Construction Material: glass fiber, paper, cotton,stainless steel 306
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 3000psi
- Operating Temperature: -65℉ – 375℉
- Flow Rate: up to 20GPM
- Micron Rating: 1 – 100micron(typically 2, 5, 10, 20 micron)
- Seal: nitrile, fluorocarbon
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Parker Filter Elements
Your Top-rated Parker Filter Elements Manufacturer in China
Filson Parker filter elements are mainly fabricated with durable cellulose or synthetic materials like glass fiber, and it has strong mechanical strength and better pressure resistance to be suited to low- medium- or high pressure conditions.
The filtration precision of Filson Parker filter elements ranges from 1 micron to 100 microns, typically 2, 5, 10, 20 micron. Filson Parker filter elements have standard length, diameter or other specifications, which can be directly interchangeable with original filter elements.
As a professional filter elements manufacturer in China, Filson has the ability to provide you high-quality Parker filter element replacement within 7 to 21 days. Besides, if you need Parker basket filter element replacements, you can also find it in Filson.
Do you have any question or want to learn more detailed information about Filson Parker replacement filter elements? Please Click Here, you will receive exact answer immediately.