Filson: Reliable Nickel Wire Mesh Supplier
Grounded on many ISO certifications, Filson can provide nickel wire mesh with high-quality and top-class materials.
- Available customized materials and shapes
- Excellent acid and alkali resistance
- High electrical conductivity to withstand current
- Long service life for good wear resistance
- Wide range of applications for perfect performance
What is Nickel Wire Mesh?
Filson nickel wire mesh is also called a Filson nickel mesh screen or Filson nickel wire cloth. We fabricate this metal wire mesh with pure nickel material, including Ni200, N6 (purity up to 99.5%), N2 (purity up to 99.98%), etc.
Thanks to its outstanding performance in resisting corrosion and heat, which is up to 1000°C, Filson nickel wire mesh has a wide range of applications, such as mining, oil, chemical, food, pharmaceutical, and other fields. What’s more, it performs well in electrical conductivity.
Based on different making processes, Filson nickel wire mesh can be divided into five types to satisfy your unique needs. We also produce related products like sintered nickel wire mesh or nickel wire mesh used for electrodes.
Nickel Wire Mesh Category
Filson pure nickel wire mesh can also be called as nickel 200 wire mesh. It has good mechanical properties, ductility, a wide range of corrosive resistance, great thermal conductivity, and magnetostrictive, thus it is an ideal element in food processing, marine, salt refining, etc.
Utilizing a special machine and top-class expended nickel plate as base materials, Filson expanded nickel mesh has no loose or strained welds. Therefore, our product has a smooth surface and no burrs and can be applied in battery collecting, alkaline solution filtration, and so on.
Related Products of Nickel Wire Mesh (3)
Nickel Wire Mesh Benefits
Thanks to its high corrosive resistance property, Filson nickel wire mesh can be applied in harsh conditions, such as acid, alkali and brine.
Filson nickel wire mesh is featured with good ductility and wear resistance, thus it can be fabricated into various types while maintain long lifespan.
Because pure nickel owns outstanding electrical conductivity, by using high purity of nickel as base material, Filson nickel wire mesh also carries on this property.
Through advanced technology and treatment, Filson nickel wire mesh is featured with a smooth surface and uniform mesh counts.
Nickel Wire Mesh Specific Features
Filson nickel wire mesh has the following characteristics as reference, to understand our product as quickly as possible.
- High purity not less than 99%
- Multiple products suitable for wide industries and applications
- Reliable quality by ISO and ASTM certification
- Excellent corrosion-resistant and oxidation-resistant
- Good property to withstand high temperatures
- Great electrical and thermal conductivity as magnetic metal
- Long service life due to wear resistance
- Stable performance in acids, alkalines, and neutral salt
- OEM service to offer customized shapes, sizes, or materials
- Fast delivery as FedEx/TNT/DHL based on your requirements
Why Choose Filson Nickel Wire Mesh
Based on more than two decades of making nickel wire mesh, Filson has accumulated valuable experience in design and development. Therefore, we promise to offer your nickel wire mesh with high quality in conforms to ISO and ASTM standards.
Through strict inspection and advanced equipment, Filson nickel wire mesh has a flat and smooth surface that will not hurt your hands and tight weavings. What’s more, as an OEM company, we have a professional R＆D team to support your special requirements.
Compared to other mental wire mesh, Filson nickel wire mesh has outstanding corrosive and heat resistance. Our product not only gives you the best performance when using it but also saves your costs a great extent.
If you are interested in our nickel wire mesh or want to learn more details, please give us a call at +86-157 3695 8886 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The general specifications of nickel wire mesh are followed. You can choose them as references or just send us your drawings and data.
- Base Material: Ni 200, Ni 201, Ni 205, Ni 270, N2, N4, N6, N8
- Mesh Count: 0.2 mesh/inch – 400 mesh/inch
- Wire Diameter: 0.03 – 1.0 mm
- Thickness: 0.03 mm – 10 mm
- Opening Size: 0.03 mm – 80 mm
- Width: 150 mm – 3000 mm
- Length: customized
- Color: silver, gray
- Processing Technology: bending, welding, decoiling, cutting, punching
- Woven Type: plain weave, twill weave, dutch weave
- Operating Temperature: 1000°C
- Alkali&hydrogen electrolysis cell electrodes
- Battery electrodes
- Current collecting mesh
- Shielding radiation
- Special gas liquid filtration
- New energy power generation
- Petroleum filed
- Chemical industry
- Aerospace industry
- Filtration industries of mining, oil, gas, food, machinery, etc
Nickel Wire Mesh FAQ Guide
This guide covers all information about nickel wire mesh you may interested in. Keep reading you will learn more about nickel and its properties.
Read this guide, and be an expert in nickel wire mesh!
Due to nickel wire’s outstanding performance in corrosive and heat resistance, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and ductility as well as shield, thus nickel wire is a popular product in building batteries, automotive, medical industry, semi-conductors, electrical components, aerospace, etc.
Because nickel is a magnetic metal, even at room temperature it can maintain its magnetic. Considering this special property, nickel is a good conductor of heat.
Then, you can also understand why nickel wire mesh is widely used in the electrical field.
Different from nickel wire mesh, nickel metal mesh is usually used as an anode current collection. It is often coated with nickel ink or paste to increase the area of the anode.
Be careful that nickel mesh should avoid an oxidizing environment.
Nickel is very strong and wear-resistant, so nickel wire mesh can last for a long time.