Filson Nickel Mesh
- Optional dimensions to meet your specific application needs
- Available to be customized into different shapes
- Multiple layers of sintered nickel mesh supplied to customer specifications
- High filtration accuracy ranging from 2 microns to 300 micron
- Excellent temperature and corrosion resistance for different applications
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson nickel mesh is an industrial filtration device made of high-quality pure nickel material. With the support of rich expertise and know-how, we are able to make nickel mesh into different dimensions and shapes to fit your existing system.
- Raw material: pure nickel, nickel alloys
- Micron rating: 2 – 300μm
- Thickness: 0.5 – 8mm
- Shape: sheet, disc, cylinder, conical, candle, basket
- Operating temperatures: 1000°C
- End cap: 222/226, double open fitting, threaded end fitting
- Length: up to 1200mm without welding
Note: specifications lised are for reference only, consult Filson for more details.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Nickel Mesh
Your Premier Nickel Mesh Choice for Better Filtration
Filson nickel mesh usually experiences a high-temperature vacuum sintering process to press the meshes together closely, thus it will form many precise pores with the desired accuracy to meet your required specifications.
You can customize nickel mesh in various dimensions at Filson. The smallest scale of sintered nickel mesh is 0.6 x 0.6m and the largest size is 1.2 x 1.2m. If you need a larger nickel mesh, we could weld the meshes together to satisfy your needs.
Filson sintered nickel mesh is commonly made into a standard five-layer form. According to customer unique requirements, a three-layer mesh or fifteen-layer mesh can also be provided. As for the thickness, the standard five-layer is 1.7mm thick. These all can be customized by us.
In addition to flexible dimensions, Filson nickel mesh possesses better heat resistance and lighter weight than many other metal meshes. Besides, we provide copper nickel mesh, nickel 200 wire mesh, sintered nickel wire mesh, and expanded nickel mesh as well. Please contact Filson for more details today.